Thread: Unable to install Spyshelter 4.5

Unable to install Spyshelter 4.5

I am using the Gateway desktop computer with the windows 7 operating system and the Intel dual core processor. Now the thing is that I am unable to install Spyshelter 4.5 on my system. I have recently downloaded the same on y system but still the system is not allowing me to do the installation. And whenever I try the installation the process will start and after some time the process freezes automatically please let me know why me system is behaving such, Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to install Spyshelter 4.5

Well I guess the spyshelter 4.5 is not compatible on your system and that is why the installation is failed or freeze or stopped. Now what you have to do here is that just check out for the compatibility whether the spyshelter 4.5 is compatible on your system or not and if it is not then you please don’t try and force the installation because if it is done so then it may harm your system the other way round. I hope that this will make you understand why the installation is being terminated again and again.

The reason why I found that your system is not being able to install the spyshelter 4.5 is that the setup that you are trying to so is not from a trusted source or it may be not downloaded from the trusted site. So what you have to do here is that just download the software again and this time make sure that you are trying to download the same from a trusted source. Also keep one thing in mind that if this time also you are unable to install the spyware then here is definitely a problem in the operating system that you are using. It might not be the ulti8mate version that you have to update the same.

I am also facing a similar kind of problem where I am getting an error message on regular basis. Actually I am getting this error frequently when the system is idle. The error says something likes that it is found a threat and it have been fixes. This message is on regular basis. I don’t know why I am receiving this message and I want to delete it as soon as possible because it has frustrated me a lot. Please help me out of this.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that your spyshelter needs to be updated. It happens if you are using the spyshelter from long period that it has the tendency to give such errors. I guess the spyshelter that you are using must be the older version and that is the reason why you are getting the unwanted messages. You can update the software by going online or also you can install the latest version which is far advanced then the one you are looking for.