Thread: My Norton Removal Tool Corrupted What Shoul I Do?

My Norton Removal Tool Corrupted What Shoul I Do?

I have installed Norton Internet Security beta version on the hard disk for the trial .after some time I remove the NIS 2011.after removing that NIS 2011 I have done with the hard disk but I haven’t accessed at all. Then I run the program Norton removal tool for uninstalling Norton I internet security 2011 then I got the error .That shows your Norton removal tool is corrupted .it may because I used internet? from internet virus can corrupt it? What the solution for this problem

Re: My Norton Removal Tool Corrupted What Shoul I Do?

First you have to create system restore point before the installing NIS beta version .after installing please system restore at that date which date system point has been created .it is safety major for system .or it may be due to uninstalling the may not remove all components of the and it may be possible that the Norton removal tool may not handle to work properly because it is a BETA version? This is the best solution of the query.

It may be due to using internet because from internet also the virus can infect your system or files.Then check that you have properly uninstalled it may also happen that if someone deletes files from the program files program may not run properly.Then run the checking disk option.because on your hard disk may be there are some bad sectors on hard disk.fix them and then recover bad areas run the registry cleaner to clean up the system.

Download the latest version of the Norton virus removal tool. or just reinstalling the NIS 2011 by running setup again it may fix the problem. Because you have downloaded the setup (NIS 2011) is not the full version that’s why also may be happened. it may be corrupted setup then run fresh setup a again. Then your Norton removal tool work again. Or upgrade your Norton virus removal tool by auto updating the NIS.