Thread: BitLocker is not working properly

BitLocker is not working properly

I have recently installed the Bitlocker software on my windows 7 system. But the thing here is that I am not able to use it for which it is meant to. I mean to say that I am not able to encrypt the volumes yet that is nothing but the drives which I have created. I don’t know why it is not working according to its standard and also unable to find a way that will get it done. Please help me in this problem and also let me what should I do to get rid of it.

Re: BitLocker is not working properly

Well for your kind information the Bitlocker only works on the Ultimate version of windows 7. So what you have to do here is that just check out whether you are using the same version or not. And if not then you have to change it. Just uninstall the current one and then install the fresh one and that too an updated Windows 7 Ultimate. Make sure that you ate using a trusted source for the installation. I am sure that after installing the ultimate version of windows 7 you will not face any problems.

Have you tried reinstalling the Bitlocker, because it happens sometimes the installation is not proper and you get the unusual errors. So what you have to do here is that just uninstall the older one and then again install the fresh copy of the same. But make sure that you are not using this time the installation is errorless and the setup is from the trusted source. I hope that doing this will help you to resolve the problem that you are facing.

If you are facing this problem then you can go for the Truecrypt. It is also one of the finest encrypting software and also does the same thing that normally the Bitlocker does. I am also using the same software and it is being serving me the best. At least it will not give you errors which you are getting with the bitlocker. The algorithm is very tough and it can’t me decrypted anyone else other than you. This is the only way that will help you out here.

I am also facing the similar kind of proem where I am not unable to decrypt the volume which I have initially encrypt. Actually the thing here is that I have two partition on my hard drive that is C: and D: respectively and I have used Bitlocker and encrypted it for safety. Now I am unable to decrypt it even though the password is wright. I don’t know what is wrong with it now I am afraid if I uninstall the bitlocker then it will damage my drive and also the data which it holds. Have anyone ever has faced this issue if yes then how to get rid of it please help.