Thread: Need SpyShelter v5

Need SpyShelter v5

I am working on the windows 7 operating system and that to on the Intel core i3 processor. Now the thing is that I need software that will protect the data and provides the highest security to it. Recently I have heard about the spyshelter version 5 but really don’t know how it works and also about its latest version that is v5. Does anyone already using this software or anything related to it if yes then please let me know how it works? I really need a security for my system please help me in this case.

Re: Need SpyShelter v5

Well I am using the same and it is doing wonders for me. Actually I was also facing many problems regarding the security of the data and when I installed the spyshelter version 5 on my system then it really protected the data. Here instead of hiding the data I was able to keep it on the same place by just assigning the password protection. I will suggest you to just go with it really work and also provide maximum security to the data. I hope that this will help you also.

I think the best for your system is spyshelter and if you will ask me than jut opt for the same because it is the only one that provides the finest of security to the data. Here are the some of the important features of the spyshelter that will really help you to know it better:
    • When any spy program or a keylogger or a trojan tries to hack your private data then the spyshelter scans it protectively and it won’t allow the such intruders to have an access on the data.
    • It can also provide security to the recent passwords, chat account or the credit card numbers.
    • It also didn’t affect your computer in fact the algorithm that is with the software is faster.
    • It doesn’t require any signature to check the database
    • It is compatible with all the latest operating system of windows

I have recently installed the spyshelter on my system and it is not working as per its standard. I mean to say that I had run few tests with it and it directly rejected the test and the process was terminated. Also when I start it gives me a splash screen at startup and that what not present in the previous version. I really don’t need this one. Please help me in this case and please let me know why it is terminating the test and also a way that will allow me to turn off the splash.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the version that you have installed is either not compatible with the operating system that you are using or else the installation was not proper. So what you have to do here is that just check out whether the software that you have installed is compatible or not and if it is then please make a reinstallation and this time make sure that you are making the installation from the official site and also the installation process must be proper