Thread: Identity Safe list not scrolling in NIS 2011

Identity Safe list not scrolling in NIS 2011

I have recently downloaded the Norton Internet Security on my Windows XP machine and there seems to be something wrong with the NIS 2011 as I am not able to scroll through my identity safe lists by using the scroll of mouse. So whenever I click on "Identity Safe" icon after which list of logins appears and scrolling does not works. Can anybody tell what is happening with this new version as it used to be working in older versions.

Re: Identity Safe list not scrolling in NIS 2011

I think there would be something problematic with the mouse drivers on your windows xp machine since you have installed the new version of the Norton security. I suggest you to check that drivers for your mouse which must be updated for proper working of your mouse on new programs. Actually it does not show any problem with an older drivers but sometime latest softwares asks for the latest drivers to make things working 100% just like that you are able to use the click functionality on your NIS 2011 but scrolling is not supported due to the drivers installed on your windows xp os.

It could be the version of the software as well, I mean to say if you are running the 64 bit program on your 32 bit version of Windows operating system then it is obvious that your program is not gonna work with all the features, Though it some can work properly but it is not expected genuinely. I suggest you to check about the same as have installed 32 bit program on the 64 bit windows or vice versa. If so then go to Norton's official website and then install the required version of software.

I have seen a strange problem on my NIS 2011 regarding an Identity Safe list as when I click on it then it shows me number of logins stored in it but the problem is irrespective of large number of logins, There is not scroll bar to go through all the logins as it is just showing the some logins that are covered in default size of page. Others have got hidden below to the current screen. Now how do I see those logins which is at the last number in the list?

It could be some kind of bug that has been not noticed while generating the 2011 version of the NIS but I guess as such threads has been started, Symantec would be releasing updates soon in order to solve this issue and I am sure that there would be few more issues as well. But still you should try reinstalling the same software from the scratch which might not show you such problems.