Thread: NIS license for 1 PC or 3?

NIS license for 1 PC or 3?

I have recently bought a new desktop computer system and I was planning to download a Norton Internet Security copy. Initially I thought that the Norton Internet Security that I have bought can be used for 3 PCs but when I go through subscription page then it says that I have registered only for 1. I want to ask you guys that will it be possible to "lose" PC entitlements if they haven't used for sometime? I have paid $79.99 for NIS 2010 in March 2010 and I don't have any idea that for how much PCs this software has been licensed.

Re: NIS license for 1 PC or 3?

For everyone who is not a Norton Anti Virus 2010 could save years time, there is now an action of the AVF PICTURE the 2010 6 months to test Security Suite. Actually, it applies to the 2009 version, but the key works fine in the 2010 version, probably it is also way again.

Procedure:
    1. Key Request (note the two "spam check" must be set - Spam Mailer work fine)
    2. Link in the email confirmation -> more e-mail with license key
    3. The download you get for example in computer-base
    4. Program and then install the program "Subscribe Now" at the bottom right and use the license key sent

I have a similar kind of question to ask you guys that If one computer NIS 2010 as a User / 3 PC license (a valid) has passed, year then upgrade to the version 2011 has led one on and now extend wants subscription that can be a 1 user / 1 PC license to acquire and to this one computer to extend the subscription? Is there anybody who have done anything like this?

Yes, you can. However, does it not extend to, but with an initial purchase. You get then type a new key, which you can extend under, and that was it. Then you have your PC only a 1 user / 1 PC license and other licenses expire and are then invalid. The versions of Nis are the same, the key is the difference. Therefore you can view your license without it three problems with a new key to the One - rebuild license. Just think of the other hosts are without protection.

Just a little additional info: You are your product like Basler described with a-new product key renew, Norton then contact 1-2 days before the expiry of your current subscription to wait if, to you new key type in the, the time remaining from the previous subscription are in fact not new subscription added to, but lost. The subscription can run but not quite, otherwise disable the Norton automatically and your computer will no longer be protected.