Thread: How to transfer Norton 360 subscription

How to transfer Norton 360 subscription

Well I am sure that the title that I have mentioned here must have not cleared the idea but let me tell you the whole scenario of this here. I have the Antivirus Norton installed on the older system of mine and I have noticed that as it was old it has crashed and now the thing is that I have ordered the new system; well there is no issue yet now for the Norton I had purchased the Subscription and it is valid for the next 1 year. So, now I want to know if there is a way by which I can have the same Antivirus on the newer system of mine with the same subscription. Please let me know the way by which I can have this done here.

Re: How to transfer Norton 360 subscription

To start with I really do not think that you will be able to get this done in the manner that you have asked for and I really think that it will be great if you fist uninstall the Antivirus from the older system of yours and then try to install the same antivirus in the new system and see if this can help. Well that is the only way I guess by which you can have the subscription of yours from getting destroyed. Or I think that it will be nice if you can contact the Tech Support for this and see if they can serve you in the better manner. Please let me know what they suggested you with.

Looking at the case here I am also of the opinion that it will be great if you can have the help from the tech support and I am sure that they will really help you with the situation of yours. Just explain them the whole scenario and see with what they suggest you here. In the mean time I am really sorry if they will say no then for sure there is no way by which you will be able to have your money back from them. Give this a try.

Well was caught with the similar situation but however was able to get out of it. I just installed the same version of the Norton Antivirus on the newer system of mine and then waited till it got completed installed here. When it got installed I went for the activation and when I did it gave me an error saying that the activation limits have been crossed; as soon as I got this I contacted the Tech Support and they just made some changes there and was able to get back the subscription back on the newer system of mine. Well that went smooth in my case and hope that it goes in the similar manner of yours as well. It depends on how long will they take but I am sure that this is the only way to claim your subscription.

Thanks a lot for the suggestion and I also wanted to have this in my case and I am really happy that I have got this here in my first search. I had no idea if I will be able to get back the subscription back; well now I have a way and the thing is that I can give this a try. Well thanks a lot for all this here and I will be really happy to have this going in my case without any difficulty here. Will let you know about the success here.