Thread: Error Message- subscription has expired for Norton Internet Security 2011

Error Message- subscription has expired for Norton Internet Security 2011

Even despite the fact that I presently renewed my subscription furthermore my subscription status says I have 377 days left over. At what time I click 'renew' on the way to reenter the product key, the whole thing goes as it be supposed to (the ending pop-up window states that I have the accurate number of days left over, however the Norton Internet Security dashboard does not refresh to reveal this as well as at a standstill has the red banner stating " subscription has expired for NIS 2011Your laptop is at risk!"If you have any suggestion regarding to this issue please let me know thank you in advance.

Re: Error Message- subscription has expired for Norton Internet Security 2011

Please attempt striking Help and Support as well as subscription status. That be supposed to synchronize your PC on the way to the Norton servers. After that please attempt running live update as well as after that restart your PC.Please come back as well as give permission us be familiar with if this has helped.

I am having the similar trouble.I installed Norton Internet Security 2010 in November, no troubles till last day it appears to be a fake screen; I come to this conclusion for the reason that -there were not any of the common caution that my subscription was shortly to end. I did click on the key that states SUBSCRIBE furthermore it ask for valid email Id I tried with my Id but it does not login me, I could run scans etc however cannot update - at present I can perform nothing.I have attempted the suggestion of clicking on the help and support button after that clicked on subscription status it also gives the same output.

I turned on my PC this sunrise, just to become aware of the subscription had "expired" another time, furthermore this occasion I absolutely checked as well as confirmed my subscription status not on one occasion however THREE times. Each instance it tells me my subscription was fine as well as had 300-odd days remaining. However at a standstill the main Norton Internet Security window stated I was expire, my PC was at danger and I be supposed to renew my subscription.

The Norton Product Tamper Protection actions that you talk about are ordinary as well as not related to your problem. These are just instance where an additional program attempted on the way to access a Norton file or else process furthermore was denied authorization in order to put off any interfering. It occurs all the occasion furthermore causes no problem for Norton or else the other programs.

Wow, thanks for the fast respond! I was not certain if those events were valid, as a result thanks for that information. To the extent that I can inform, I've had no understandable troubles by means of the system clock. It displays a appropriate time as well as date at present, furthermore I think it did this morning also. However I cannot inform there is any trouble by means of the system time.