Thread: Specification of RAIDE

Specification of RAIDE

These days I am hearing about a particular tool called RAIDE. So what does this RAIDE actually mean. I have heard that it is used against the rootkits. So is it true? If it is then is it a effective tool against the new rootkits that are floating around in the networks and are spreading like anything. So anyone having any idea about this particular product then please do share it with me as I have no information about this particular tool.

Re: Specification of RAIDE

Well the full form of RAIDE is Rootkits analysis Identification and elimination. So to just let you know that RAIDE is an actual tool for the protection against the latest rootkits. It is a great product developed by a good team of technicians to counter attack the hackers who attack you with the rootkits. As of now the links for the particular antivirus software would be easily available in the different websites. You can download it from any of the websites. If you are having the issue with the rootkits in your system then RAIDE is the perfect option for you.

RAIDE is a good and a effective tool for the protection against the rootkits. They give you effective protection against any type of malwares or the rootkits. Sometimes malwares are the easy sources for the rootkits to hide in. RAIDE immediately identifies such type of malwares and also identifies the threats that are prevalent In the system and immediately takes action against it. It uses encrypted memory segments to communicate results now and then, in order to avoid application based attacks. So hope you have got the necessary information on the RAIDE.

Hey thanks for the information that you have provided. I was not knowing about this product as I did not have much information. Well after reading this posts above I have got the necessary information. I am thinking to switch to this particular product. I have also done some research work from my side also by finding out the links of that product. So I am thinking to go with the trial version first then I would decide with the full version. Anyways thanks for the efforts that you have put in to provide me the necessary information.