Thread: Norton Internet security 2010 :Auto renewal

Norton Internet security 2010 :Auto renewal

I encompass Norton Internet security 2010 as well as I was puzzled regarding the auto renewal. This is almost certainly a extremely stupid query furthermore forgive me if it is, however on my earlier account it has Auto-Renewal as ON as well as I desire for it to be switch OFF!I have looked each and every one over the dashboard as well as cannot discover an alternative on the way to turn it off!Anyone able to provide me assist/suggestion?

Re: Norton Internet security 2010 :Auto renewal

I think that Auto-renewal just automatically renews your subscription after 15 days previous to it end.As for your next query: frequently, purchasing a new edition of Norton Internet Security is in reality less costly as compare to renewing your subscription.In such a case, you be able to make use of the new product key on the way to renew your Norton product. On the other hand, you have to stay till the time your older subscription has almost expire (do not allow your subscription end on the whole, otherwise Norton Internet Security will turn itself off), after that type in your product key; for the reason that at what time you renew your subscription by means of a new product key, at that moment from your older subscription are not added to the latest one.

If you do auto renewal then you is renewing just your existing software. On the other hand, upgrades to the newest edition are without charge. Such as click "New Version check" beneath Support or download as well as install 2011. As a result even now, previous to your license expires you are free to upgrade to Norton Internet Security 2011.

If you do get a product key by purchasing either Norton Internet Security 2010 or else Norton Internet Security 2011 in the shops, after that you be able to install this without losing the remaining days of your accessible subscription however you require on the way to perform this in combination by means of Customer Services in your area/Country for the reason that they can chat you all the way through the process as well as offer the essential codes to make sure existing days are not vanished.

Renewal - At what time you buy a subscription Renewal, you are purchasing an extension to your present Norton product subscription. A Renewal appends time to your accessible subscription as well as facilitates you on the way to take delivery of Security Updates for your Norton product. For a 2006 or else afterward edition of convinced Norton products (for example Norton Antivirus and Norton Internet Security, or else Norton 360), a Renewal as well make you qualified to download, install as well as use edition Updates for your Norton product for the period of your subscription.