Thread: Beta version of Norton 360 v5 available

Beta version of Norton 360 v5 available

After seeing Norton 360 for these months here I have seen that some improvements have been made in it and has been made available for download here. I have seen that something like Beta version of this is made available here and will be really happy to know if I can get it here in any manner. I have seen that it has been released in response to the issues that were faced in the previous version of the Norton 360; but the scene here is that I really do not know from where I can find it for download. I have searched all over the web but really cannot find the link for the same. I really want to give this a try and if someone can help me with the link here I will be really happy for this. I will be happy to get the response in this matter soon.

Re: Beta version of Norton 360 v5 available

For sure you can have this version of the antivirus from the official site of Symantec. Well that is the place there. Also in addition to that if you want to have this in an easy manner then you can try to Google this version on the Internet and see if you can have this for yourself. On the official note let me tell you that the availability for this version of the Antivirus was released in the month of October of this year and hence I am of the opinion that you will have this handsomely and without any difficulty here. Well give this a try and let me know if you were really able to get the thing to be downloaded here and if not then I will give you the direct link for the same so that you can just lay your hands on it.

Really this is great that the beta version of the Norton 360 has been launched and let me tell you that the previous version of this antivirus i.e. Norton 360 v4 had remarkable improvements in it and I hope that this version will also have the same improvements here. Will be really happy to have them on my side. Well it will be really great if you can give the direct link for downloading this version as I am of the opinion that searching on the internet will be really wasting the time and I really care much about that. Please let me know the place. Well I am also searching on the Internet but have not come across any link as such. I had been on the Symantec but there also could not find much description there.

I am of the same opinion; well it is true that when on the Google I am hitting the keyword Norton 360 v5; I am also not getting any feasible link for downloading this product here. Looking at this thing I am of the opinion that there is no such thing available for download and if it would have been official the link for the same would have been on the way on the Internet. Well let me even have the link for this and will be happy to know if I was wrong as I am also of the opinion that if it is at all released it will be really a great boost to the Norton Antivirus Environment. Please really try this and let me know if that is what I have said here. Will be waiting for the arrival of the Link; and will really hope to get it soon.

You can really get it from the Norton Beta Center and for sure let me revise the thing here that it is available for download here. You can just make a visit there and you can have this for download and then you can try it. In addition to all the things let me tell you that it is the BETA version of this Antivirus and let me tell you that you will really love this. You can also see the discussion that has been made there about this beta release. Also I am surprised that you all are not getting the link for downloading it. Well now I am of the opinion that I have shown you the way and now you will have this for you. Please download it on the system of yours and then install this build on the system and then you can just share your experience here.

I have with me some of the features that I was able to collect after I and one of my friend tried this beta version and would like to share the same here. Well it is true that the previous releases were really remarkable and let me tell you that this time too Norton has not let down the expectation of ours. The speed has increased tremendously. One feature that has been made available is automatic backup. Along with that there is one more thing here and I think that you can go for PC tune-up so that the system can be safe and will be running at the greater speed. It has Safe Web Scanner that will be monitoring the bad links and along with that it will also see for other threats as well. This one really works smooth with Norton Recovery Tools; in case if something happens it can be removed without much issue here. All these features have been added and all the other features are available with it that includes Parental Controls Management and Norton World Protection Map.