Thread: GeSWall giving BSOD when trying to scan the system

GeSWall giving BSOD when trying to scan the system

I have noticed a strange problem with the GeSwall that I am using in my computer for the internet browsing. It definitely provides me a good security while I am browsing the internet. Now recently I have noticed that my computer freezes and gives me a BSOD when I run a ccleaner. This happens every time I close the browser and start running the ccleaner. Now I can’t find out what can be the reason behind it. Since earlier I did not have such problems. Why is this giving me such type of error and especially after I close the browser. I have a windows 7 operating system. Anyone who have faced this similar problem. Please do get back to me.

Re: GeSWall giving BSOD when trying to scan the system

Well looking at your issue I can say only one thing. You may be using another versions of the antivirus in your computer in addition to the one GeSWall that you are using. It may be a possibility that on running both the software in one system, the system may not be able to take the load. So that’s why it is giving a BSOD. So check if you are running two versions of the antivirus at one time and if both are there then uninstall one and run any one of them. Just check this method out and let me know if it works.

If you ask me then I would definitely advice you to uninstall the particular GeSWall software and install it again. Do upgrade it with the latest version available in the internet. There are many latest versions available. So just check with it. It may be a possibility that your system may be having some compatibility issue. However do try with the latest version ans let me know if it works for you.

I would advise you to switch to a different brand of antivirus say Norton. Norton is the best In the market and is not known to give such errors. It seems that your computer may be having some registry problems. So that’s why it is giving the BSOD. It seems that your current antivirus does not have the capacity to recover the system from such type of registry attacks. So I would suggest you to have a look at the registry if possible try fixing it. Otherwise let the Norton do the rest of the activity.

If you ask me then I would advice you to search the internet and find some BSOD repairing tools. They are easily available in the internet. Once you get it. It has the capacity to fix such type of errors and hopefully you will be done with that. It is the most efficient tool for the BSOD and the interface is also very simple. So you don’t have to think much before repairing the BSOD. So my advice would be to definitely go with any of the BSOD repairing tools available in the internet.

Hey thanks for the solution every one. What i want to say is that i have tried with the different BSOD resolving device from the internet. Just downloaded and installed the particular application and it ran perfectly. Now my antivirus GeSwall is not giving me any errors while running the antivirus scan. All the BSOD problem seemed to have solved. Thanks a lot for the efforts that you have put in.