Thread: Kaspersky stops working for some app

Kaspersky stops working for some app

I have recently installed the Kaspersky antivirus in my system. But I am facing some problem with that. It is running fine but some of the previously installed applications cannot be run after that. Whenever I try to run that then it shows me some error message and stops working of that application. Is there anyone who is also having the same problem or know how can it be solved then please share your experience if it over here. I will be thankful for your replies.

Re: Kaspersky stops working of some app

I think that you have set the scan scheme to higher value. If the application that is not running is trying to access any file that is risky to use and antivirus is protecting this software to access that file then the processing of the software will be stopped. I know that this is not the solution for this but it is one of the possible reasons for this issue. I hope that you will get the fix for this soon.

The setup for the kaspersky that you have used to install it may be corrupted and that is why it is giving you that result. My suggestion to you is to install the antivirus completely from your computer and install it again but this time with a different copy of setup. I have seen may times that if you reinstall any software that is having problem then will resolve the issue. There are more possibilities that it will solve the problem for you.

Which version of the Kaspersky you are using? I am asking this because if you are using the older version then also it may create the problems like this. Sometimes older version is incompatible with many software. You should search for the latest version of it in internet. Download and install it to your system. You should download it from the official site to confirm the safe and proper download.

Re: Kaspersky stops working for some app

How many applications are having problem with it? If it is few then you can try to uninstall and install those applications again. It is possible that some of the files of those softwares are deleted by the antivirus because it is corrupted with virus infection. Reinstalling the apps will recreate the files for those apps and will make them to run properly again. But do this when no other possible solutions or this work for you.