Thread: Norton Removal tool get Corrupt

Norton Removal tool get Corrupt

Hello friends, I have detached a Norton Internet Security 2011 Beta program through the partition, which I haven't used because the Beta version was ended. I after that tried to run the Norton Removal tool but received the message that the download of the Norton Removal Tool was corrupted? As I haven't used this partition for several months, I don't think that the new damaged upgrade could have affected the download. Please help me.

Re: Norton Removal tool get Corrupt

Initially, you do comprehend that part of the Norton Internet Security 2011 Beta needs you to encompass an image backup of the system prior to installation of the Beta and then reinstate your system to the pre-BETA situation earlier than installing a free version. Uninstalling might not eliminate the entire components and it is likely that the elimination tool may not correctly handle removal of the BETA version either. This does not noise like it is connected to the "corrupt" removal tool although. What error message accurately is being reported? Is it occurring when you try to run it? Also have you run chkdsk /r on the disk to confirm the hard drive itself is good with no bad sectors.

Hello, I think it may be possible that you are trying to use the customer Edition removal tool for the removing corporate version on your computer system. So, you should require making use of the corporate removal tool for your personal computer. As each and every removal tool is arranged to eliminate the precise version, it is wanted to make utilize of the precise removal tool for removing the precise version. as a result, use it as per your condition and get your trouble resolved.

I feel that you are receiving this difficulty due to the trouble in your setup file. As a result, just make use of the several other setup file and merely resolve your difficulty. It may be probable that you have downloaded the incorrect file and that is why you are getting the difficulty. So, merely make utilize of the latest setup and by making use of the latest setup you will able to get the result for your difficulty. It will basically crack your difficulty.

If you are still facing the problem then you should try to uninstall and reinstall the removal tool. Also recommend that, it is fact that most of the times the removal tool does not run 100% during the first run so it is always recommended by me to run it 3-4 times with a start in between each one. I was facing this problem but one of them said me to run it 3 to 4 times after each restart to run the removal tool and this surely worked for me.