Thread: how to use Norton Power Eraser for Scan as well as Clean Scareware

how to use Norton Power Eraser for Scan as well as Clean Scareware

To me it will be an unbelievable tool. I will possibly download it as well as check it tonight if I have time. It goes to prove that Anti-virus companies particularly Symantec are beginning to go after these wicked rogues with a vengeance. And I want to Norton Power Eraser for Scan and Clean Scareware. So please suggest something related too my issue waiting for reply

Re: how to use Norton Power Eraser for Scan as well as Clean Scareware

They infect your system by any number of process that exploit weaknesses or vulnerabilities in your system. After that they tell you that your system is infected as well as you have to pay for their tool to remove it. I have observed one infection that told the user that the entire of their files were now encrypted as well as they had to pay to unencrypted them. Meanwhile it was now a bunch of smoke as well as mirrors. Symantec has created an exclusive tool that checks for these kinds of infections as well as execute the scareware removal for you. This tool is described Norton Power Eraser.

Hey I have some information related to your issue. This is cooperative for running the scan on infected machines after the operating system files or registry has been corrupted. at times fixing these problems cause even more difficulties as well as it is always good to be capable to revert back as well as attempt again than to be only screwed.

The tool is meant as a last resort after the entire other manner have unsuccessful. This is just due to the reality that it does obtain lots of false positives. It is very violent as well as be able to potentially wipe out applications. However if you are previously on the verge of formatting the machine this is an immense last resort. Following downloading as well as running the 5.28MB installer file you will observe a screen that looks like this. It suggest you the choice of scanning for risks, or review as well as undo past repairs in case it damaged a little bit.

The Norton Power Eraser takes on hard to notice crimeware known as “scareware” that cybercriminals utilize to deception you into accidentally downloading threats to your computer. This growing form of crimeware utilizes bogus pop-up attentive or security messages that scare you into thinking your computer has been infected as well as necessitate to be solved directly.