Thread: Email Error 421 with Internet security 2011

Email Error 421 with Internet security 2011

Hello friends, when I use to send the message or email, I get an irregular email error message, which says that "Email Error 421 - could not send - try again later." Currently I am working with Microsoft Outlook 2007 through Windows 7, and Internet Security 2011. Internet Security 2011 is an updated installation in excess of Internet Security 2010. Previously I use to have no problem with Internet Security 2010. I seem for online answer, simply I originate was on the Business side of the Norton location, and they informed it as the identified error but unsettled at present, and to Turn off Email Scanning. I did this, but have no proposal if it resolves the difficulty while it is an irregular problem. Please provide the solution

Re: Email Error 421 with Internet security 2011

SMTP error 421 typically means that at present here is the momentary trouble with your email service. The problem is with your email service provider rather than that of the Norton Notifications from your ISP are shown in a Norton dialog box rather than your email client for the reason that Norton is sitting among your client and ISP, in fact you get the message through the ISP.

The message that you shown point to the problem is precise to "Dodo" Internet Service Provider (ISP). Is this the ISP you encompass? Keep in mind that this thread says regarding a very general indication and it is simple to imagine from that, whichever time you observe this error it is there because of Norton but that is not the matter. These errors is been performed from your Internet Service Provider and as a result unless you have the exacting ISP referenced in that support article you ought to confirm with them on this error.

Have you verified to check if this difficulty would takes place on other computers by sending the same emails at the similar time to yourself or to somebody moreover? This error can also take place when here is a break with your email server. Just the once again although, it is a difficulty moreover with your email server or with the one you are sending it to. Norton is just providing the message to you.

It is fairly possible that your ISP might have completed a change on their servers. Now and then things like "@earthlink.net" are theoretically necessary however the Internet Service Provider's servers permit it to do the job still. Possibly a server upgrade or additional alteration resulted in it being discarded without the entirely capable email address. Ans also if shutting off the Norton Email Scanning does not encompass any result on the problem, then it is approximately surely a difficulty with the ISP's servers. SMTP error codes come back via the email servers and are showed by Norton, Norton does not create them.
    Last edited by Connect_Me; 25-12-2010 at 01:33 AM.