Thread: Happy with BitDefender but want new and best antivirus.

Happy with BitDefender but want new and best antivirus.

I have using my computer from two years for office as well as home use and I need to save lots of data files which is very important and also ii need to download many files from internet for work so I had using antivirus BitDefender from long time and this is licensed version . And I happy by hear that BitDefender 2011 is launched and it has very great demand in the market. I want to know its features and also want its competitors antivirus. I want to update new antivirus so I need your help in choosing the best antivirus for me. If any better antivirus than BitDefender 2011 for home computer then please suggest me.

Re: Happy with BitDefender but want new and best antivirus.

I also agree with you and suggest you to go with BitDefender 2011 Because of its advanced features, it’s very sensitive agent’s protection and protects your computer from virus, spywares, Trojan, worms and other malware things. It has great speed of scanning so if you are using your computer in daily basis then it’s definitely reduse your time for scanning. It has great threat detection rates as compare to the other antiviruses. It can secure your profiles which are on websites like facebook, Gamil or Yahoo. It protects it from hackers and also from corrupting from wrong URLs.

I think if you want to change and try to test another best antivirus for your computer then I suggest you to buy Comodo internet security. Its main thing is that it’s combined program with Firewall Pro. It has Shield shaped icons at the high assist switching among the antivirus and firewall, also summary check that supply a universal overview. You can fasten automatic scans of files or download, start up scans, handle the quarantine, and plan scans and description file updates by a fresh and understandable list of links. The definition file updates not working during its initial use, but was steady afterward. Scans finished their task at a better speed. It’s available free of cost so you can easily try this.

I have gone through some best experience with one of the antivirus software and that is Malware Defender. It has much more features are includes for computer protection than any other antivirus. It observes process, folder and registry activity for doubtful activities.Detects all type of malware, whether well-known or unidentified.It has Process manager for managing tasks. sense hidden functions and threads. identify unsigned applications and modules.Removed processes and threads with superior method.it can stop or continue processes and threads. Many more features you can get with it its user friendly as well as light weight so doesn’t slowdown your computer. So I suggest you to try this.

I think you need to try Outpost Security Suite Pro .it is a robust, positive Internet security resolution that protects against a wide range of present and future intimidation, from spyware and viruses to botnets and rootkits.It benefits are the two way firewall stops unsuitable or malevolent access to your computer from both interior and outside sources. As a vanguard protection, it prevents malware from dispersal or phoning home given that protection aligned with hackers, defeat of private data, unidentified malware, and illegal program activity.