Thread: Stuck with Comodo Firewall or search for new one?

Stuck with Comodo Firewall or search for new one?

I am using laptop for my office work from long time and I have installed Comodo Firewall and its working fine. But I have problem that it slowdown my performance while scanning and I want to resolve this problem and I have heard that new version of comodo released so I want its new improved features and limitations. If I like new comodo then I will stuck to this comodo and upgrade new version other wise give me suggestion for any other better antivirus.

Re: Stuck with Comodo Firewall or search for new one?

I think you have to stick with your comodo and just by upgrading you can get great benefits.It has new Spyware Scanner which spot and remove malware infections in your computer registry. It has new cloud based Antivirus which identifies infected file even if virus definitions not updated. Cloud based Behavior Analysis system has capability to detect zero day malware rapidly. it has application compatibility with secure files and reliable vendors. It has improved user interface with fresh status permits direct user action to report events. If you want to set this for you the its has 60 day GeekBuddy free trial.

I think if you are already using comodo antivirus then you no need to change your antivirus you can upgrade it with new version but if you still want to change your antivirus for better security then I suggest you to buy Panda Antivirus Pro 2011.Panda Antivirus features a latest ultraFast scan engine. It is 30% faster than its precursor, Panda's special SmartClean technology. Its excellent antivirus resolution for Windows, which keeps your computer, sheltered from all types Internet intimidation. Panda USB Vaccine defends your computer and USB drive from virus. It can Blocks burglar even on wireless network. Interruption obstacle blocks recognized and unidentified hacker attacks and susceptibility. It can identity protection AntiBanking Trojans Engine, AntiPhishing Filter and include a superior heuristic scan that detects additional identity theft.

If you are asking for changing antivirus or new better antivirus then I suggest you to buy new ZoneAlarm Anti-virus. Its Fresh engine carry the most excellent virus protection with appreciably improved detection and removal ability. A configuration wizard guides you through setup, creation it easy for daily users to secure their computer in less time. It also protects Wireless computer and sets suitable security. Preloaded safety settings offer easy, immediate virus protection. Least computer resources and bandwidth utilization. Practical firewall security with many layers of security. If you are using operating system Windows 7 then its best suit for you and doesn’t slowdown your computer.

I think you need to try ESET NOD32 Antivirus.It’s proactively identified and disables viruses, phishing, adware, Trojans. It consists of advanced archive scanning and access control for detachable media. Healthy designed interface. Obstruct all attempts to gather and ahead your confidential data. Most excellent protection adjacent to zero day threat and hit. Tiny size of update files, quick scanning rate and precise detection. Offers numerous layers of safety including actual time email scanning.