Thread: hitman pro versus malware bytes antimalware

hitman pro versus malware bytes antimalware

I wanted to ask with you all. I have two programs for my systems safety. One is the full version of the hitman pro and the other one is the malware bytes antimalware. So tell me which one of the two is better. As per i know hitman pro has a good detection capacity. My system is clean and i don't think there is any presence of the virus or any malware. Still i want to use it only for the scanning purpose. I am pretty confused what to use between the two. So any suggestions from your side will definitely help me. So do give some good suggestions so that i can clear out my silly confusion.

Re: hitman pro versus malware bytes antimalware

If you ask me i don't think mbam is so good that we can rate it much better than the hitman pro. Frankly speaking i did not felt it is as good as the hitman pro. Like you said it has a good detection capacity and removes the virus completely from the root. However you are saying that you want it to use only for the scanning purpose which may be the on demand scanner then why not keep both. It will hardly occupy any memory. However if you are thinking of switching to the full version of the antivirus protection. Then still i would recommend you to go with the hitman pro. Hope this was informative to clear out your confusions.

I would go completely against the user above. I would rate MBAM as a much better option than the hitman pro. I had been using this from quite a few months and seriously speaking i had no issues with it. Let me tell you i have also used the hitman pro and i found out to be very less effective against the viruses. So i had to uninstall it after some days. While talking about the other categories, i would rate sandboxie software as the finest that i have come across and i am currently using it to. Anyways to pick from the above two then i would rate MBAM as the better than the hitman pro.

Well, i would advice you to stick with both of them as if you want to perform an online scan it will not take much memory and both have its own advantages as well as the disadvantages. Well talking about the Hitman pro it has a much better protection for the rootkits and it can recover the system from any damage. While the MBAM has remeenant scanning which will remove all the junk malware files, while its not so effective against the rootkits. So both have its own sets of advantages and disadvantages respectively. So the choice is yours you can go with any one of them or both, but my opinion would be to go with both as there is no big problem.

Well after reading the posts even i am thinking that it is not a bad idea to keep both the software's in my system. So i am finally deciding to go with both of them. As i was pretty confused on selecting any one of them. As of now i am keeping both of them only for the scanning purpose. After some time i will upgrade my system with a full version of the antivirus. So thanks a lot for the efforts that you have put in.