Thread: Need to know more about the Sunbelt CounterSpy antispyware

Need to know more about the Sunbelt CounterSpy antispyware

I have been looking for a anti spyware program from a very long time and i have read several reviews about the different anti spyware software's all are looking better to me. So i was pretty confused on the selection for a good antispyware. One day my friend suggested me about Sunbelt CounterSpy. Actually i have not heard much about it. So could not take the decision instantly. So that's why i have come here and i am asking you people how is the performance of this particular spyware is it better than the others, or is it just one another normal spyware. I am saying this because i have not heard much about it. So if you are having any idea then please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Need to know more about the Sunbelt CounterSpy antispyware

Sunbelt counterspy is a good spyware program and is quickly making name in the market. These piece of software has a superior protection against the latest malwares and the latest viruses roaming in the network today. It also protects the system from the various pop ups, redirection problem, also prevent lagging problem of your computer. So my advice would be to go with the counterspy only of you are looking for a antispyware and if you are thinking of the entire antivirus security then i will advice better not to go with it.

I would say if you are looking for a Better, Smarter, and Faster security then i would definitely recommend you to go with this one. The main part of this antispyware is that it does not drain your cpu's performance and will give you much better CPU performance even while it is performing the scanning operation. Deep rooted malwares are removed during the booting time only. It runs very well with all the windows operating system. So my advice would be to go with the Sunbelt CounterSpy only if you are looking for a good protection with the speed.

There is another plus point of this product, it also proves to be cost effective for you. Now you may be wondering how. Well let me explain, it gives the user the benefit of the unlimited home license. With these home licensee you can use in every computer at your home. You don't need to buy separate licensee for that. So once you have put in the license and activated it you don't have to worry about the computers security. In this way it is very cost effective.

Well after reading this i am thinking of going with the particular product. As i have not heard a lot about this product so i was not sure of going with this one. Well after reading your posts i have changed my mind and i am shortly going to order this one and will get it soon. I was pretty impressed with its features. So thanks all of you for providing the necessary information. Really appreciate your efforts.