Thread: Need to know more about the Rising PC Doctor antivirus software

Need to know more about the Rising PC Doctor antivirus software

I have heard about the rising PC doctor that many people used it as the online scanner. Nothing much to hear about this particular product. So just wanted to hear about this product from you all. Is there anything new introduced by the manufacturer's, like Antispyware/AntiTrojan protection, on-demand antimalware scanner anything like that. So if it is then please do let me know. Also i wanted to know is it worth using now if it comes with the new features. Please do suggest me something.

Re: Need to know more about the Rising PC Doctor antivirus software

Hey nice to see that someone remembers this particular product. Well let me tell you it has come up with many features apart fro the cloud scanner it had. Various features like Trojan Behavior Detector & Blocker. This particular feature will block all the possible threats and also the malware's from entering your system. Trojan Download Blocker will ensure that the source of the Trojan in the computer is flushed out so that it will stop spreading the Trojan family in your system. Well it gives various privacy function to the users so that they can set the privacy and control it accordingly in the browser. So i think it is much better and advanced now. You can definitely go ahead with it.

Well reading the above post i would want to add more features of that particular product. As said above about the removal of the malwares and the Trojans. It also has a very easy to use Vulnerability Scan. To detect any vulnerability in the windows. It has got the strong ability to repair the windows as well as the browser like internet explorer in case they become the victim of the malware attack. Upon that it has various advanced tools in the manual settings for the experienced users. So that they can get rid of the viruses and the malwares manually. Let me tell you it works under all the windows operating system. So my advice would be to definitely go with this product.

Hwy thanks for the suggestion. Let me tell you i haven't heard about this product for a long time and you all have given some valuable inputs of the particular product. Really appreciate your efforts. I was thinking of the different anti virus software's that i can use for my system. Suddenly this products name came in to my mind and so i decided to ask with you all. Anyways thanks for your information.