Thread: How to remove TrojanDownloader:Java/Vadkad.A

How to remove TrojanDownloader:Java/Vadkad.A

I have Microsoft Security Essentials as well as Norton on my computer. Previously I have the MS Security essential but afterward I just recently installed Norton antivirus on the same machine. I was on Amazon and this alert from Micorsoft Security Essential came up about the TrojanDownloader:Java/Vadkad.A which is type of virus as I think so. So I able to "got rid of it" but it by no means showed up this message in Norton Antivirus. It is believed that it's a new one that was updated on their list of the latest version. So anyone have anyone have any idea why this causing this problem of not showing inside the Norton. But whenever try to restart the system the again message of the virus come across.

Re: How to remove TrojanDownloader:Java/Vadkad.A

I think that you have a problem with your anti-virus because you are trying to run two antivirus engines at the similar time in the same machine that confuses the issue. Because though you have not started the virus scan by yourself but their processes runs continuously whenever you are in session. Everyone is has to prevent the issue other from acting correctly. They are not probably to act in response to the similar item at the same time; it is more liked hesitant over all other. Not a good plan.

Hi friend thanks for the reply on that one, yet I second one to post the reply for your thread for to running two anit-virus can cause clash between the anti-virus and system contact slow downs, i.e... Accessing any particular files etc or copy-pasting the files from one directory to another folder. I would put out of action the real time part of Microsoft Security Essential's Real Time Protection, and programmed Scans, as your NIS 2011, IMHO, has much better all around safeguard. Microsoft System Essential will load and be in your notification area; I guess if you’re ok with having it loads on your computer start up, that's up to you.

You could utilize it from time to time to perform an on demand scan, yet because you have NIS 2011 version, and considering that Microsoft Security Essential is free, I would believe uninstalling Microsoft Security Essential. If you wanted a second opinion, you could always download and run the free versions of MalwareVirus, or Trojan Removal which can be planned not to establish with Windows, and would not clash with Norton, as they are not genuine time scanners and do an "on insist scan" just the once in a short time. (or even utilize an online scanner from time to time).

Norton may not have notice the virus it because Microsoft Security Essential get in the way with it. If you have extra faith in MSE then you should take away Norton to stop problems with it. I have seen so numerous people with rootkit infection using two antivirus software at the same time in one system. It isn't twice protection, it actually decrease the performance. Using 2 products can reason conflicts and blue screen it may also reason a heck of a difficulty when a threat is notice.But i question how your were capable to install NIS on comparing with MSE.