Thread: Broadband Usage Meter not working on wndr3700 router

Broadband Usage Meter not working on wndr3700 router

I in the recent days received my wndr3700 router. The characteristic that I was waiting on the way to verify out was the broadband usage meter, known as "Broadband Usage Meter” This will summarizes your Bandwidth Usage.However it does not function. It is unchecked, as well as the box is disable as a result I was unable to activate it.I encompass Comcast cable as well as a latest Motorola Cable modem docsis 3.0. Subsequent to speaking with Netgear technical support in India for more than two hours as well as two call backs I was informed that this characteristic is not up till now set on the way to work by means of cable modem connections.Is terrible advertising? They are Selling a product for a characteristic that does not function.Can anyone else make out if this characteristic functions for you, please let me know if it is 'disabled' as well as if you have Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) or else a cable modem. Thanks in advance for any suggestion regarding to this issue. Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Broadband Usage Meter not working on wndr3700 router

For a while during the beta most characteristic check out as well as the majority significant. It is not that this characteristic is not however this is a general problem by means of firewall that eventually not capable on the way to surf will be further essential.I will recommend pushing the support by open the case. It seems that they did not have prepared on this part or else may possibly be a bug.

I already have a router but I purchase a new one for this feature. It is a most important characteristic on the pack as well as the just cause why I buy this model.The product is not beta, its being sell on the way to the public more than 7 months subsequent to it was likely to be out.Does it function on your system?

I do encompass a case open.As well it does not require on the way to be "fixed", it requires to be concluded.At the moment the segment is disabled for me. It is not "enabled as well as not functioning".Do you encompass a unit you be able to double check this problem by means of it?

On the Internet Traffic Statistics I observe that it is not providing accurate stats? Or else do I understand it incorrect. I in progress started counting sep.1. And today is sep.3. E.g. today sum displays 3.8G; yesterday sum displays 2.3G, as well as in view of the fact that we are in the first week of the month - sum displays 5.1G as well as this month sum shows 5.1G. Whatsoever happen to the numbers of sep.1 however the information does not add up? I previously bring this up to netgear technical support.

I make a call to net gear and the technical engineer told me that “I recognize that the traffic meter is not displaying the accurate statistics. I will be operating on the way to help you in solving the problem you mentioned. As we are doing this online it might need a few email exchanges earlier than we are able to solve the problem. I will make my most excellent to assist resolve your case in the slightest feasible time.The traffic meter will function by means of the DSL connection as well as it will not work by means of the cable connection. In view of the fact that you have a cable connection it will not display the statistics. I abundantly make an apology for the trouble caused.”

The characteristic "Broadband Usage Meter Summarizes Your Bandwidth Usage"does not up till now function by means of consumer of Cable Modems.I encompass Comcast cable, as well as this characteristic is one I want on the way to enable instantaneously.So if you wish you can try Comcast as an alternative for your Broadband Usage Meter.