Thread: ISA 2006 Error 14147: routes through the network adapter do not correspond to the network

ISA 2006 Error 14147: routes through the network adapter do not correspond to the network

Here I have a problem with ISA 2006 on Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, where positions cannot connect to the Internet. When I cast a glance at the newspaper Application, I found the error 14147 which says: "ISA Server detected routes through the network adapter External that do not correspond to the network that owns this card. When networks are configured correctly, the address ranges included in each array-level network must include all IP addresses that can be routed through its network adapters according to their routing tables. Otherwise valid packets will be rejected and regarded as falsified. The following ranges are included in the ranges of IP addresses of the network but are not routable through its NICs. This event may occur after the addition of a road, creating a network of remote site or the configuration of the network load balancing and can be ignored s it does not reoccur. “I checked the ADDRESSING and networks created on the ISA, all is well. Subsequently I found that the rule that allows access to the Internet is that it even refuses. So help me what to do?

Re: ISA 2006 Error 14147: routes through the network adapter do not correspond to the network

without a sense of local addressing and those configured in ISA is a bit difficult. Check after a complete restart of the server, especially if there are any errors reported in the "Dashboard." The instruction "ROUTE PRINT" can help us see more clearly. So just go for this I hope after doing this you will get some idea that how to fix this kind of issue.

Re: ISA 2006 Error 14147: routes through the network adapter do not correspond to the network

Event ID 14147 may be logged when you create a remote site network when you configure a VPN site to site in ISA Server. ISA Server requires that only one network adapter is associated with one ISA Server network, and network adapter IP Addresses are not configured in more than one network. IP ranges must be configured correctly for ISA Server network objects and corresponds to the routing table. Network object definitions should include all remote subnets can be contacted on the adapter associated with the network. In addition, persistent static routes must be defined in the routing table for each remote subnet.

ISA is based on the Windows routing table for routing between networks infrastructure on a little complex, it is necessary to add persistent routes with route add. An example: http://www.isaserver.org/tutorials/D...x_Network.html by cons you've verified that the local IP addresses are all associated with the Internal Network in ISA. have you installed Service Pack ISA?