Thread: Is it possible to break AES easily

Is it possible to break AES easily

If there a container utilizes good password as well as key files plus this container on a CD is it achievable after a decade or two when AES be like DES broken. Anyone be able to open that container by algorithm analysis. Please help me out I really need information regarding this so anyone know anything post me over here .desperately waiting for reply.

Re: Is it possible to break AES easily

If the CD has not rotted through after that, yes. Possibly not in 10, perhaps more however it could be less. Point is we previously know for certain that AES be able to broken in a sensible amount of time, no matter how safe the pass-phrase - if you glad to have a quantum PC laying around anywhere. We as well identify as a matter of detail that quantum computing is coming. You might utilize crypto that is safe against these quantum computing "attacks but you be able to bet they will finally be broken also.

what occur if edit the header as well as insert new line up plus down, that mean the salt will be different so it won’t open as well as the backup at end wont establish by true crypt or what’s utilized to break so won’t open as well is not that could create the file more safe even when the aes broken, because there no way they be able to know how many lines insert to the file so still if they recognize the password no method to open the file.

I do not consider that adding some additional bytes to the headers would matter. If AES were really out of order that would signify the master key could be establish with no even utilizing the header data.Do you in fact have data that wants to stay encrypted for decade’s .If so after that you will require to transfer the data to new encryption process as they become accessible? And you will require a trust fund so that somebody is able to carry on the procedure after you are dead.