Thread: Unable to install Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.3

Unable to install Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.3

I have Sony computer in which I am running on windows XP. Now I want new antivirus for my laptop I want to install Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.3 for my laptop but I am getting some problem while trying to install Panda Cloud Antivirus. So suggest me something so that I can solve my Panda Cloud Antivirus related problem.

Re: Unable to install Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.3

Many new laptops have a trial antivirus program preinstalled as well as this usually causes difference if the trial software components are not detached before the user installs another antivirus program. Take out the trial software as well as utilizing a registry cleaner to solve any corrupt files cause by the software clash may resolve this issue.

Antivirus software causing a laptop to drudge to a halt is a general criticism. Defragmenting the hard drive, taking out outmoded programs as well as disabling preventable programs running in the background may free up more memory, permitting the antivirus software to purpose more capably. If this not succeeds, attempt disabling the program while the laptop is not connected to the Internet or add more random access memory (RAM). Programming the antivirus software to scan simply required files may as well speed up your PC.

Panda Cloud Antivirus protects you while you surf the Internet plus against viruses as well as spyware. Panda Cloud Antivirus is simple to install does not utilize lots of system resources as well as is a free download. The package is for the Windows operating system. I hope this will help you to know related to your issue.