Thread: I want to know about the bite7d.tmp file

I want to know about the bite7d.tmp file

I caught in some issue with this bite7d.tmp file because for the previous days, there is this file named "bite7e.tmp" in temporary older directory. --> "C:\Documents and Settings\*\Local Settings\Temp\BITE7E.tmp". its volume and space occupied is concerning about more than hundred MB,in my drive. I used a junk cleaner and remove that file, but after each restart, this file gets produced again & again. I tried to find out Google but it won’t help me out much. Nothing but a thread about combo fix in which this file name was just converse about only one time, and it was now mentioned in the combo fix’s consequence log. anyone got any thought what this is?

Re: I want to know about the bite7d.tmp file

I will suggest you to use the virus total protection on your system because it may happens that this file is infected by the virus. According to my experience generally the .tmp are all less than 100 kb or up to 100 kb size. But as you mentioned that you mentioned that the file file size is more over than the 100 MB. So I think that file is surely infected by the virus. So I suggest you to check the file extension properly if that too you can go and scan your whole system with the Virus total. Hope that this trick may help you out to solve the issue of this file. Check out properly.

Since the file is present in the temporary folder of your C driver then I think that is just an temporary that will not harm your system. Though if have a concern about the size of the file then I think there is a way that you can check the file actually what it is. So what you does that just go to that particular file and click on the file and try to rename the file name extension form .tmp to .txt. then after change the file extension you will see the different icon of the file check out that file and now just open that and see what is inside in that file.

The problem moved out by me. That tmp file is disappeared for good from the temp files folder. when it was there it wasn't probable to disorder with that file, because windows kept remind that it was in utilize by another application, etc, thus you can't do no matter which with that file. i suppose it's got a bit to do with shadow defender sw. because this difficulty started to happen after i install it to give it a attempt, but then when i exit the confined mode, system restart kept deteriorating. my computer was stuck at startup screen where you observe the windows symbol. After numerous failed attempts of firm resets, i uninstalled sd through safe mode. when it strike me that the difficulty started after i installed sd, i determined to reinstall sd and then successfully uninstalled it within normal mode and the difficulty was gone.