Thread: Kaspersky Security 2011 is giving error message

Kaspersky Security 2011 is giving error message

I am working on Intel laptop in which I have windows 7 installed. Now I want to update Kaspersky Security in my laptop. And I heard about latest Kaspersky Security 2011.but when updating from Kaspersky 2010 to 2011, I lose USB functionality also error message I get. I don’t know why all this happening so please tells me some suggestion so that I can get out of my problem.

Re: Kaspersky Security 2011 is giving error message

At some point in installation, a few users may observe the error message "The chosen folder or drive previously includes files. The application is not able to be installed." This frequently occur after a user try to install the full version of Kaspersky anti-virus after utilizinging a trial of the program as well as be able to as well irregularly occur when updating the program release. Fix this program by pressing "OK" to exit the warning as well as exiting the installation screen. One time back to the desktop, press the "Start" button as well as access the PC folder. After that, press on the main hard drive lettered "C:" as well as choose the Programs folder. Locate the Kaspersky lab file in this folder as well as delete the total folder. Once deleted, then you can start the Kaspersky installation again.

When updating from Kaspersky 2010 to 2011, it is achievable to lose USB functionality. This is suitable to a registry error dedicated throughout the install. If you have a keyboard and mouse that perform not utilize the USB ports to attach to the computer, double-press on the application as well as pursue the prompts to complete the registry solve. If your keyboards as well as mouse have been disabled, solve this problem by downloading Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 particular USB Recovery version as well as burning it to a CD from another PC. Once burned, start the affected PC with the disc previously inside as well as follow the prompts to repair the USB ports.

Even though it is uncommon, Kaspersky Internet Security may show you the message "Activation error. Activation process done with system error 2.This error indicates the Kaspersky program is having complexity contacting the Internet database. Repair this by initial make certain the database has make active as well as the Windows Firewall has been set to permit Kaspersky programs to send detail from your PC. If this does not reinstate service, then you have to run the anti-virus scan to make sure that PC for the net work Kido, as well called Conficker and Downadup.