Thread: ESET Cybersecurity for Mac

ESET Cybersecurity for Mac

I am using the ESET Cybersecurity from its release. I like its development more than beta 2. But I have some problem with this. I I take the cursor near to the words then it shows the blue square and if click on that blue area then it shows me the main ESET window. It is like; I am opening it from the menu. Once this appears, then I have to close it manually. I cannot guess that why this is happening all the times. Is there anyone who is having the same problem? Please provide your experience.

Re: ESET Cybersecurity for Mac

I think that the Cybersecurity that is installed in your computer is corrupted and that is why you are getting the problems like this. So my suggestion to you is to uninstall the one which is installed in your computer and install it again. You can also download a fresh copy of it and install it again. I wish that this will solve the problem for you.

This seems that the version of the Cybersecurity which is installed in your computer is corrupted and that is why you are getting this issue. I am using 4.0.58 and not facing any problem like this. I think that this is the most recent version f it. So my suggestion to you is to search for the latest version. Download and install it in your system. Many of the times I have seen that updating to the latest driver solves the problem.

I agree that reinstalling it will solve the problem for you but this time you should install it in safe mode. Press F8 key while that is booting and select safe mode from there. Boot in safe mode and install Cybersecurity again in safe mode. Once you are completed with the installation of it then you can restart your computer and boot in normal operating system mode. Many of the times, some software functions well only if that is installed in safe mode.