Thread: Inquiry on Freeware Security for Windows 7

Inquiry on Freeware Security for Windows 7

I was facing the problem of virus and spyware from long time with windows XP so I am now upgraded operating system with Windows 7 and I want to protect my computer form virus and spyware because I am working on mailing process and using internet for my office work. I have installed last time various antiviruses but they didn’t worked. Now I want some best antivirus which suits my windows 7 and secure my computer. I have some names for that you can suggest me with specifications .That are SuperantiSpyware, Comodo Firewall, OpenDNS, AntiVir, SandboxIE and SpywareBlaster.

Re: Inquiry on Freeware Security for Windows 7

I have some review about Comodo Firewall.It has great speed than ZoneAlarm. It can handle and control the programs that try to access other program. I have seen one weak point of this computer need to update this program. It automatically allows computers to run in safe mode, this thing I don’t like. It protect against malware and viruses. Over all it’s the best suit for you if you want permanent solution.

I think SuperantiSpyware is bets suit for you. Because I ware by its functions its are better. It can detect and delete virus, Adware, Spyware, Trojans, Worms, Dialers HiJackers, Rootkits Parasites, Rogue Security Products and many different types of threads. Its light weight application so it does not slow down your computer. Its user friendly also easy to use. It can recover your interrupt internet connection, registry editing it s very multitasking application for securing your computer form malware.

As per my knowledge Avira's AntiVir has long history in this line and it can fulfill your requirements because. Its word wide used anti malware program. It detection rates are higher than any other anti malware program. Its can protect your computer by virus, Trojan, worms, spyware, and also gives popup while they are trying to get damaged your system. Its can give you instant search for scanning your computer, its speed of searching is far better than other anti malware.