Thread: Think Point Problems In Vista

Think Point Problems In Vista

I have been using the vista since long and just now have got the new notebook that is of HP Pavilion. I have picked up the think point that is having the fake anti-virus bug inside it. And the main problem is that I am unable to get rid of it and so I had planned to make the use of the McAfee and also I have been having the problem of slow working and also the cramp dumps are taking place in it. Cramp dump is nothing but crashing of all the problems. And now I am just clueless as to what will be the problem that is being faced by the notebook that is being used by me.

Re: Think Point Problems In Vista

The first and the foremost option is that you can just try and restore the system that is being used you. After the restoration you have to load all the software’s that it being used by you previously and then see that the working of the files are perfectly fine or not. You can also see that whether the files that you wanted are being used for the some other purposes and also the details of the printers and all the other data should be saved out properly without any issues.

But consider that when you just perform the above steps you are not going to get the same performance as rest of the files and also it may happen that the booting will get slow or errors are going to be shown that will cause some of the main problem into it. You can also just click on to the files of the error and can also get the error code and also the details of the errors that that is going to be faced by you when you are going to perform this step.

Vista is said to have the problem in its built and it is built in such a way that there are bound to be problems in the operating system that you are just using in the system, so according to me only two suggestions are matching to the system that is being used by you and no their option I guess is can be used for the operating system that is being used by you. Format your system completely and do not make the use of the McAfee again in it because it is the only thing that is causing the problem.

Other option is that you can make the use of the operating system that has got the best ideas that can be used for the operating system and also the trash that comes out can be used for the preloading of the of the brands of the PC'S. And also you got to download the driver files that can be used for the PC and also for the website of the HP that can be used for the drivers files to get installed properly in the specified file location.