Thread: Can I get fine performance of HD videos with WN311B?

Can I get fine performance of HD videos with WN311B?

I am using internet connection from long time and now I having new WN311B for internet connection its working fine but now I having some HD files which I want to stream on computer. So I want to know that is it possible to get good experience with HD videos. I want seamless streaming of video with this setup. I have video files of around 12 GB with resolution of 1080p. If any extra hardware or software required for this thing then please suggest me .If anybody having proper installation process so it would be appreciable.

Re: Can I get fine performance of HD videos with WN311B?

I have some solution if you are facing any problem in installing this network card.By using right click uninstalled your drivers on the Adapter.Make off to computer and take away adapter from the computer.Start computer and by using the CD install drivers again.Computer will show you popup to plug in the adapter, put the adapter on a singular slot to stay away from any conflict with presented devices.If the problem persists, you need to uninstall the drivers again.Get the new drivers for your adapter from official site and go after installation commands.

If you getting connection but not getting proper resolution for HD video streaming then this might problem of Hotfix. Follow this steps for removing Hotfix.Select Start then Settings then goes in to Control Panel you will see Add/Remove Programs.Now select Windows XP Hotfix (SP2) Q815485.Select Remove. You might see popup of that application; ‘won't work if the update is deleted avoid it, and click on Yes to delete the update.Now reboot computer.Now run the Smart Display Setup Wizard.

In case your adapter cannot recognized by your system then follow this steps. Ensure you gather the lowest amount system necessities for the adapter and have the newest updates on the computer. Utilize the most recent driver for the adapter. Newest drivers can be found on official site of the company. Attempt a dissimilar PCI slot or USB port on the computer. Undertake one more device and test if it gets detected. Make an effort to connect the adapter straight to the computer with no use of an additional cable. Now by reboot computer or attempt adapter on another computer. If still you facing this problem then contact to the service center.