Thread: Facing problem in WNA1100 setup

Facing problem in WNA1100 setup

I have purchased a new WNA1100 wireless network adapter from beginning its working fine but before some days I having some problem with its connection. Every time I restart or turn off this adapter it shows cannot fiend network connection to connect and it happens every time and I need to installed software for getting connection every time . It is too time consuming and I need to solve this as soon as possible.

Re: Facing problem in WNA1100 setup

There can be different reasons for this problem. If your computer shows you are connected but unable to get internet connection. Then first check your wireless adapter setting that is on or not. Check that light which blinks on your adapter is it blinking or not. If it’s not blinking then it’s not properly connected to your computer. One more thing you need to do that is modify the encryption, some particular computers are choosy they are only work with encryption.

If you getting weak wireless signal then also this problem can occur. This happens because of underprivileged position of the wireless router. Remember that keep your router on more height from the floor and far away from the other devices, because - electromagnetic interference which comes from the other devices can damaged router signal. If you are facing same problem then upgrade your repeater or buy repeater for creating signals for then connection.

I think if your network adapter is not getting your software’s setting properly that is why you need to install again and again. Do one thing detached all connection and restart your computer and now connect your adapter to the computer and it will demand for driver or software installed that software and don’t forget to save this settings in your computer. After saving settings try to connect internet and check if still facing problem then you need to contact service center for further help.