Thread: Netgear WNDR3700 connection much slow

Netgear WNDR3700 connection much slow

After many unsuccessful searches, I decided to post on the forum. I put up a Trunk Switch between 2 FSM726v3, 2 Switches are connected by a wireless bridge. I have different equipment behind the switch "remote" in different subnets, each subnet with its own vlan. The device management "remote" does not pose a problem which indicates that the configuration is good. The problem lies in the fact that I can not log on 2 devices (VLAN 3) providing the connection between the switches. However, I can switch the remote manager who is in the same vlan admin (3) Here's the setup:
    VLAN 1
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26
    TU T U ..............

VLAN 2
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26
    T. ...... ......... T U U.

VLAN 3
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26
    T. .. T U U. ............
    Identical configuration on the remote switch. Here, the trunk is on port 1 and 26. On port 26, it is the same (wireless bridge) but the upstream switch is a cisco, I go running here and there to my wireless equipment. The vlan 3 was assigned to port 1 on each side and at 26. Is it time to port 1 on the U vlan 3 so I can access the equipment? Why did not I link this problem on a Cisco <> Netgear? I am expecting some help from your side.

Re: Netgear WNDR3700 connection much slow

First of all you should know that certain product have a limitation with respect to the management interface (which is necessarily the vlan 1). There are chances that this can be your problem. Also I want to know that is there the option to set the management vlan? I think it is a history of T and U, or native vlan ... When you do that Cisco is hard to capture another product. But the important thing that you should know is there is the problem on certain models of switch / firmware. So my recommendation is to first check our device out.

I think that it is a problem native VLAN. I had the same problem. I settled up the tab Port PVID Configuration. You must know about concept of a PVID to a port, and its relationship with the VLAN. If you have a port belonging to VLAN 1 & 2 with a PVID 1, if the switch receives a tagged frame not it will automatically deduct that they belong to VLAN 1.

Well I checked, and the PVID on port where my trunk is in the admin vlan (3 for me too). In fact I do not understand is that I have 2 identical equipment on the sw an answer, the other not. That may be a little clearer like that. If I replace the Netgear with Cisco, I see the ubiquity, this is not a device problem. My problem is I can not supervise my 2nd bridge radio. The SW end of the chain it is OK. Also I have verified the vlans configuration of your ubiquity?