Thread: Need free alternative to MyWi

Need free alternative to MyWi

Actually I was searching for the free alternative that can be used inplace of MyWi. I have searched for this but I was not able to find an exact alternative for this thing. Now before going any future I want to know is there any alternative for this MyWi. Because if any alternative is present then please let me know about that. To be honest I do not want answers that are not related to this MyWi options that are providing information leaving this MyWi. If you can provide relevant information then only reply. I do not want to waste my time on applications that are not related to my problem.

Re: Need free alternative to MyWi

PdaNet Free Edition is the free version, for those who do not know it is an application to share your Internet connection into your Iphone. What gets done is to turn our iPhone MyWi data or 3G wireless connection, i.e. a connection point, where other devices that connect by Wi-Fi can connect to the Iphone and use that connection. Well, here you have PdaNet Free Edition, an application available in Cydia that will achieve the same thing with MyWi but the difference that this does not need to spend a. I have downloaded the version of PdaNet Free Edition and I have been testing the IPAD and it has worked perfectly, after the jump I leave the program running catches. I do not know if there are any free trial versions, I have not found the application and nothing comes out.

The other option that you can have is thetering option "unlock" It Thethering enabled in the options and you have to connect via cable or Bluetooth to the laptop. It is true that PDANet from Cydia can also become an alternative, but only while you have the computer set up an ad hoc connection and connect the iPhone with it. Call your ISP and tethering so that you can unlock it. I like to use MyWi because I can very quickly once the iPhone to make a router and also what others have to. PDANet however, is not in a position. Tethering the normal function of the provider will cost you a bit.

Well I am not sure that why you are searching for the alternative for MyWi. As far as I know most of them searches for the alternative because this thing is expensive and also consumes lot of batter. It is clear, the battery of your iphone will go down after 2-3 hours when I was running mywi in duration, but depends on labor or in the car before the iPhone on the power supply and therefore I do not care I have not more just for facing issue like these. The only information that I can provide you solving these kinds of typical problem is to use PdaNet in place of wifi. I hope that you have understood what I am trying to convey. If you have any issues let me know about that. I will try to resolve that as soon as possible.