Thread: Limited Connectivity For WN2000RPT

Limited Connectivity For WN2000RPT

I have been making the use of the Wi-Fi for long and have been making the use of it since. Also I have just brought the universal Wi-Fi range extender called the WN2000RPT so that it can be sued for the purpose of the increasing of the signals and also for the strengthening of the networks that are being used by me for the network connection between multiple connections. It can be used for the connection that are being connected in long distances and also for the home networks and for getting the connections in the area that is being used for the connection of the various computers. I am making the use of the router that is of D-Link di524. And also because of this I am able to do the various securities that can make me help me to connect properly to the server without any connection problems. But recently I have come through a problem that is the connectivity is not shown properly and I having the problem of the loss of the data due to this. And also I am never able to get the link rate proper. Please help me out with this problem.

Re: Limited Connectivity For WN2000RPT

You can make the use of the extender and do the reset option that is present in it, and you got to reset the entire default connection that is being present. And after that you got to re do all the set-ups that where being made by you when you have just done the reset option that is being given in it. And also make sure that all the connections that are being made are proper and have no problem in the connection status. Also after the settings have been made you can make the use of the router and also the security that is being provided by it. Because the security can play an important role in the connection problems, that are being faced in the WN2000RPT.

The problem is of the extender that you are making use of, because the work of the extender is that it can be used for the extension of the network band of the Wi-Fi so that it can be used out properly and also the configuration is another criteria for it. Also make sure that what are you making use of, because the configuration plays an important role in the WN2000RPT settings and also for the connectivity with router so that they can be used with the extended connections.

Also see that the option that is being displayed that is of the Limited Connectivity will be solved just by making the use of the internet properly. And the basic issue will be of the Firmware and nothing else. And also you got to look out for the status that is being used for the connectivity and also the option of the auto-config can help you out with the problems that are being faced by you.

For the reset you got to follow the steps that are given below:
    1. At the start you got to click on to the Reset Primary Router that will allow no security restrictions around you and then you can just reset the default factory issues.
    2. After that you go reset the Extender or the factory details that are being by system that is being used by me.
    3. After that you can make the use of the Plug Extender in.
    4. After that you got to connect the PC directly to the router.
    5. The last option is that you got to see that the connection of the internet, that will sound good to, so that you can just get the idea what actual is the problem with it.

All this steps will help you out top perform that is already being faced by me.