Thread: Dropping Of Packets In FVS318G Firewall

Dropping Of Packets In FVS318G Firewall

I just have got new connection for the firewall that is being used in the computer and it seems to be great for the use in the computer network that is being used by me. The Firewall is called as the Net gear FVS318G that is best for the connection of the firewall in the system that is being used. Also at the start it was working fine and had a great competency in working and performance. I am working on AT&T DSL and whenever I make the use of the FVS318G the IP address is constantly attacked and the packets are being dropped. Please help me out with this issues that is being created by the FVS318G Firewall and provide me with a better solution.

Re: Dropping Of Packets In FVS318G Firewall

At the start you got to see that whether the connections that are being made are perfect or not; because the connection plays an important role in the Firewall settings. The Firewall is the important part of the computer and if they are not installed properly they may cause you many problems. FVS318G is a firewall connection that is having 5 ports and is providing secure ports for the connection and can be used for the different types of the computers that are present in the network connections.

The 5 VPN tunnels might be having some of the issues which are being used for the Secure Tunnel Remote Access. Also check for the IP addresses that are being used for the sending of the packets and the receiving of the packets and are also used for the accessing of the networks that are being used for the connection with the computers that are present in the system of the computer network. The IP Addresses that are being used are of the proper type and are being used properly so that they are not misused. Also look out for the logging time and also the receiving of the packets that are being done in the network.

The other option is that you can make the use of the Point To Point Protocol that can be done over the Ethernet that are being used formally. And if you are making the use of the Point To Point Protocol over Ethernet then you should always make the use of the FVS that is called the Feeder Verification System. This system is good for the use of the PPPoE and will allow using the protocol FVS318G properly in the system that you are using. And the use of the Firewall that you have just given is one of the best for the use and will not drop any of the packets when the transmission of the packets is being done.

Hey thank you for the information and now I got the packets where being dropped due to the wrong use of the IP addresses which were being used in the computer for the purpose of the sending of the details and many more. But now I just wanted to get the information regarding the FVS318G so that I can make the use of the properly. I have also the queries that what is the basic functionality of the use of the Firewall that is being stated by me and the pros and cons.

FVS318G is a 5 VPN Tunnels that is being used for the Secure remote Access and also can be used for the secure IPsec and also for the viewing of the sites through the site-site tunnels and get the secure access through it. I make the use of the Denial of the service protection and also the use of the stateful packet inspection, and then comes the use of the URL Keywords, filtering, logging, reporting and then making the use of the real time alerts. And also they are the reliable source for the use of the secure networks that are being used in the system.