Thread: Not able to connect to Internet with Realtek RTL8192E

Not able to connect to Internet with Realtek RTL8192E

I have just got a new Netgear WNR3500 and required to attach my Samsung laptop on it which has a Realtek RTL8192E card. But I am facing some problem while connecting it to internet. I don’t know why I am facing this problem .and I want to solve this issue as soon as possible. I am really getting frustrated from my problem so please tell me some suggestion so that I can get out of my problem.

Re: Not able to connect to Internet with Realtek RTL8192E

If you have a wireless connection issue, you have to turn off as well as turn on the wireless router. This is similar to booting your computer. For the PC and laptop with a wireless Realtek RTL8192E card you have to build in wireless adapter, or USB wireless adapter, reboot the system. Executing the restarts in the order explained is able to reset the entire the settings back to standard.

The radio waves from the wireless router be capable of being strong sufficient to achieve all part of your house or outside your house. If you want proof for that you have to contact the tool that comes with your wireless Realtek RTL8192E card or adapter. It lets you analysis any wireless network recognized by a connection name known as the Service Set Identification or SSID. It will examine other wireless networks, not just yours. If you live next to apartments or single family homes you could observe your neighbors' network. A range of 300 feet is achievable.

You cannot solve your internet connection from above answer then you have to borrow a friend's laptop by means of a wireless Realtek RTL8192E card as well as observe if their laptop be able to attach to the internet. Be confident to set your friends wireless connection situation to the similar situation that your wireless Realtek RTL8192E card is place to. If your friend's laptop connects to the internet after that you may possibly have an awful wireless Realtek RTL8192E card. So you have to attempt reconfiguring your wireless Realtek RTL8192E card settings previous to going out to buy any other wireless card.

If your friend's laptop cannot attach to the internet, then you have to attempt rearranging the router to the factory defaults. Then you have to adjust the arrangements on the wireless card to the similar arrangements as the factory default on the wireless router. If this works then you are close to your solution. If it does not effort for any PC, the wireless part of your router is awful. After that you have to buy a latest router or utilize a wired connection to your router ports.