Thread: Netgear WNDR 3400 N600 Dual Band Router is not working properly

Netgear WNDR 3400 N600 Dual Band Router is not working properly

I am having the Netgear WNDR 3400 N600 Dual Band Router. Initially it was working correctly but now I am having some problems while utilizing it. I am not able to work properly while using Netgear WNDR 3400 N600 Dual Band Router. I have tried a lot to So please tell me what I have to do to solve my issue so Please help me out. Waiting for any reply………..

Re: Netgear WNDR 3400 N600 Dual Band Router is not working properly

Initially you have to turn off your modem, router as well as your PC, after that you have to wait for two minutes. After doing that you have to Power on as well as have to connect the whole thing. And then you can Double-check to observe if your Ethernet cables are plugged in correctly. Make sure to observe if the internet status light is light up on the router. If it is, it means that the router is attached correctly. If this will help you to solve your issue please let me know about it over here.

First of all you have to make sure the entire of your chosen settings by getting your router. This is able to be performed by opening your web browser as well as contacting one of the following URLs: http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1.you has to get this URL. The default username for this is admin, as well as the default password is (password). You will require knowing the default password and username on early configuration of the router.

You can utilize the factory reset option, if you still cannot configure your router. Click and hold down the router's reset button, utilizing a pen, for just about 10 seconds. You have to wait until the test light blinks, after that release the key and the router be supposed to reset to its factory defaults. This resets the entire of the factory settings .after that you have to repeat the power cycle step again. If you still are not able to attach to the Internet, make sure with your Internet Service Provider to make certain no service interruptions are occurring. If they are not, you have to make contact with Netgear for a factory replacement of your router.

You can solve this problem by changing the Ethernet cables with new ones. After that Double-verify that the modem's Ethernet port attaches with the routers WAN port. If you have a PC hard-wired to the router, and you can confirm that the cable that connects the two is attached to the router's LAN port as well as the PC's Ethernet port. After doing all this you have to go through the power cycle.