Thread: WNDR3700 drops connection with iPhone 4

WNDR3700 drops connection with iPhone 4

Firstly this router is simply a great product. I bought an iPhone 4, I connect my network has 2.4 ghz and I have internet great. Two seconds more and ping rate that is approaching at 150ms 1500ms COMPARED usual and went up to 40kb / s instead of 4.5mb / s that I have tested with speedtest.net. I do a test with my laptop and my iPad no problem connecting to the top. Then looking on Google I reboot the WNDR3700 same, change the encryption of wireless network, I remove even tjrs anything, just for 15 seconds and then nothing. I had to restart my wifi for the network. The problem is not the iPhone's 4 because my friend has one and the same problem. I am telling myself that there must be an incorrect setting of wifi network but I do know that even blocks by copying the settings of the wifi and transposing the WNDR3700. Can you help me?

Re: WNDR3700 drops connection with iPhone 4

If everything is connected except iphone4, I would say that if the problem is the iphone 4. The above OS should not love something in your network. Have you tried changing the wifi channel? Can you put your iPhone to G alone, not BG (in the wireless card)? But they say it comes from the WPA, but I connect very well on another network to WPA. Also you must have compatibility mode WPA [TKIP] + WPA2 [AES]. You should have all tests except the WEP that you should not want for obvious security reasons.

I reconnected my WNDR3700, and have launched various tests. And no dropping out of the iPhone 4. The smartphone is updated, the router V1.0.4.31, and are connected in WPA2. Can you tell me your test protocols? What tools, applications, practices were used on the iPhone during the tests? I have tried many things but still not able to fix my problem. Please help me soon.

This time, the same source tells us that a few series from the iPhone production line 4 seem to have problems with WiFi. We talk about ups and difficulties connecting to WPA encrypted networks. A bug that is strangely reminiscent of that encountered by iPad. This problem does not affect all the devices, but a proportion of about 1 to 350, which is not insignificant anyway. An update would be provided to solve this problem. This information should be taken with the usual precautions, but the source has been pretty reliable so far. See for yourself if you want to take the risk and take the iPhone in day one.