Thread: Netgear WNDR3700 not getting properly connected

sad Netgear WNDR3700 not getting properly connected

I am having the WNDR3700. Initially it was working properly but now I am having some issues while using it. Wireless can be turned on only by hardware button in the browser login and not by the router. Likewise, it is not for wireless enabled device to be in the WLAN. If all networks are active, ie, 2.4 and 5 GHz network, and the accompanying guests networks should be found 4 networks. There are however shown only of normal and connection to them is not possible (regardless of encryption). Also I have updated the latest firmware on it. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Netgear WNDR3700 not getting properly connected

According to me, there might be number of issues in your scenario. I would like to suggest you some solutions for it. WLAN can be in the router GUI in Advanced -> Enable / disable wireless configuration via hooks separately for each frequency. First, I would try it without an activated guest network to establish a wireless connection. To avoid just that it is a conflict. But not to civil upcoming Wi-Fi connection is often simply to settings. Wrong channel, wrong rate, wrong password, wrong encryption. On the function of the guest network I can not say anything. So far, not needed and therefore not yet been tested.

We can't neglect the chances of problem being an independent of the encryption. I have just searched the old times WLAN stick out and the test went smoothly. So the existing 2.4-GHz WLAN is found, a connection was to be expected otherwise because it is used daily. Then I'm in the GUI on the guest network n b / g /, have a WPA2-Key award and activated it. As expected, the router started off the new wireless functionality, but then were directly the original and the new host network in the air. A connection I could turn to two (different SSID and keys) to build.

Yeah.... even I think that "Mentos", is going in right way. In your place I would work again just by the usual catalog:
    • Router reset
    • Firmware update (GUI - update router, drain completely automated - Maintenance)
    • Go settings again from top to bottom
    • Settings again from top to bottom to go through DHCP active IP check (including router configuration GUI LAN) and may try to fixed IPs to take test as simple passwords and copy / paste, SSID visible?)

Maybe you can provide even more information, or find themselves out a bit. For example, so why can not you connect to the found wireless networks. Was is specifically because of the error?