Thread: How can I setup Netgear DGND3300 wireless router

How can I setup Netgear DGND3300 wireless router

Hey I have recently purchased a Netgear DGND3300 wireless router and I have Intel system in which I am working on windows 7. I want to setup this Netgear DGND3300 wireless router. But I am new in this. So please tell me what I have to do to do setup. I am desperate to know about it. So please give me some suggestion so that I can do Netgear DGND3300 wireless router setup. Waiting for any reply. So please………

Re: How can I setup Netgear DGND3300 wireless router

You have to attach your high-speed modem to the Netgear wireless router by means of an Ethernet cable. After that you have to turn off in addition to unplug your speedy modem's power earlier than linking the device to your wireless router. Plug the Ethernet cable that was associated to your high-speed modem interested in the "Internet" port on the back of your Netgear wireless router. This port is situated next to the wireless router's power port as well as is selected by a green color.

Connect your system as well as the Netgear wireless router along with an Ethernet cable. Turn off your PC before attaching it to your wireless router. Plug one ending of the short, blue Ethernet cable that arrives along with your Netgear wireless router into your PC's Ethernet jack. Plug the other ending of the cable into a LAN port on the back of your wireless router. Your wireless router will have numerous LAN ports, selected by a yellow color. It does not issue which LAN port you utilize.

Turn on all devices in sequence. First, power up your speedy modem, after that wait at least 3 minutes. This permits it moment to attach to your Internet Service Provider's (ISP) server. Confirm that your speedy modem's status indicators display that it has effectively attached to your ISP's server. After that plug up the Netgear AC power adapter to the Netgear DGND3300 wireless router plus a power outlet. The AC power adapter plugs into the back of the wireless router in a black-colored port tag "Power." stay at least 2 minutes for your wireless router to attach to your speedy modem. You will know that it has effectively connected if the entire of the status lights on the front of the wireless router are on. After doing all this you have to turn on your computer.

Follow the Setup Wizard information. Once you log into the router you be able to observe the Setup Wizard and ask if you would like it to identify your Internet type. Press the "Yes" radio button, after that press "Next." Once you have finished the wizard, configuration is finish, as well as you being able to get the Internet utilizing the wireless router.