Thread: Netgear DGN3500 is not able to connect correctly

Netgear DGN3500 is not able to connect correctly

Hey I have Netgear DGN3500 wireless router which I am buying from one of hardware shop. I am trying to connect it to my computer but while connecting I am facing some connection problem. I have done this several time but still I am facing the same problem. I think I am doing something wrong with my Netgear DGN3500 connection sp please give me your opinion so that I can get out of this problem.

Re: Netgear DGN3500 is not able to connect correctly

First of all reset your router because a few times after several change as well as numerous restarts your routers configuration files are able to get failed. Even after you prepared several changes via your routers web interface they won’t stick. So you might require to reset you router by taking a paper clip as well as clicking the button in back of the router for about 30 seconds. This will reset it as well as provide you a new start.

Another option to reset your wireless router is to go on to your wireless routers web interface where you can locate the setting that says factory defaults. Keep in mind to configure a new password after you have reset your router, otherwise anybody will be able to utilize your network. May this will help you to solve your problem so try this once.

You have to upgrade your wireless routers firmware. If you buy a new wireless router and it is not working you will need to upgrade the firmware. Firmware is the program that is capable to execute on the wireless routers motherboard. You be able to download your wireless routers firmware from the producer website. Remember that do not do upgrading your wireless routers firmware using a wireless connection as well as do not turn off the wireless router while it is in the middle of upgrading.

you have to check about Bad signal so Before you return your wireless router as you do not obtain a signal attempt to put it in a new spot. Keep in mind the default Di-Pole omni-directional antennas do not convey from the instructions they convey from the sides radiating in a doughnut kind pattern. So if you have your wireless router near an outside wall half your signal is going external.

If you cannot appear to attach to a wireless router even while you identify that you have the exact pass phrase, the wireless router may perhaps have MAC address filtering on. Moreover add your MAC address to the filter or make disable it. If After a lot of troubleshooting a wireless router you still cannot figure out what to execute now go to Google as well as type in your wireless router model and trouble shooting and you will locate many more information

To the original poster: Were you able to resolve this? I have the exact same problem.