Thread: System Tool Virus Inactive desktop error message still showing

System Tool Virus Inactive desktop error message still showing

Hello friend I have an issue regarding my system. Everything was working fine till Yesterday. Yesterday I downloaded movie maker software from the torrent file. My system got infected by virus. This virus infected my System Tool. Now desktop show a message saying it is inactive. I am sure it is a part of virus. I don’t know how to return my desktop to earlier position. Can anyone help me to get rid of this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: System Tool Virus Inactive desktop error message still showing

Hello friend I got your problem, I may help you regarding this. Download tool called Rkill and run it. This may allow you run other program. You will be able to use your system tool. This tool disables the virus. There are different versions so if one does not work download another one and try that. For windows 7 user need to right click on the Rkill and select Run as adminstrator. You may get the warning from the Antivirus ignore that warning. Do one thing before you run this tool close Antivirus.

Hey you can also use Combo Fix to solve this problem. Never rename the combo fix unless you are instructed. Close all the open browser and opened application. Close or disable Antivirus and malware program so they can interfere while running Combo fix. When Combo fix ask you for the recovery console please allow it. Follow the instruction and it will ask you for update program please allow it once you have finished the installation reboot the system and run it. This may solve your issue.

If all this stuff does not help you or solve your problem. I will suggest you to use restore point. Restore to the date when you download or install movie maker software. Restore will bring at the position. Where your system was working very well. Or you can just disable the error message from the msconfig. Or if you permanently want to fix the problem you can recover it using recovery CD.

harrypotter1 Guest

Hi…………….. This happens due to the appearance of system tool 2011 which is a fake application. This rouge anti-virus program gives fake infection warnings which are not removed from the system using any anti-virus software. Even you can’t remove this fake application manually as it doesn’t allow you to open the task manager window.

So, to remove system tool 2011 from the system you can use system tool 2011 removal software which quickly remove this fake application from the system.

Kellyosborne99 Guest

Hello,

In order to remove system tool virus, you first need to run a spyware scan on your computer. Download Spyware Scan and get it installed. Run this tool to remove the system tool virus from your PC.
    As you have removed the System Tool Virus from your PC, it’s mandatory to fix the corrupted registry files and wrong entries in windows registry. To fix your registry, Download Windows Repair Utility Tool and install it.
    If you need more instructions to remove system tool virus, visit the link provided below: