Thread: How to solve port forwarding list for WGR614v7

How to solve port forwarding list for WGR614v7

I recently purchased WGR614v7I a wireless router for the internet connection. I also install the latest firmware for the router which has been working very well for me. Difficulty is I inserted some port forwards however it is only presenting the starting 16 in the list. I make out the settings which I have installed are there for the others since I get quarrel if I try to use similar ports, it's just that they aren't presenting the record and there is no way to remove or to change the setting for them. Does any have the answer how to solve the port forwarding list for the router? So please reply me on this thread, help will be appreciated?

Re: How to solve port forwarding list for WGR614v7

Before most of us can forward ports for WGR614v7 router, we should place the ports that WGR614v7 uses. Now we will take up a short walk-through on how to perform that. Go ahead and open up WGR614v7 settings. In the menu at the apex of the WGR614v7 settings screen, select the View link. Then in the list of options that drops downwards select the Settings alternative. A fresh window should have popped up that appears like the image above. There are a small number of tabs at the above of the window, select the network tab. The number in the preliminary port box tells WGR614v7 where you begin looking for open ports. WGR614v7 plant its method up from that port number until it finds a port that is open. Each port that WGR614v7 has to verify takes time. So it would be a nice idea to promote the port that you go into into the opening at Port box. Many ISPs chunk ports in the 6000 series. Please decide a port between 10000 and 60000 then go into the Starting at Port box. Then select that port into the box below.

These components do not have sufficient memory able using soaring amounts of port forwarding hence you are facing these sorts of problems. For wading the access point on 16, so several rules are regarding the limitation of the router. Well the difficulty is that it allows accumulating more than 14 ports but only lists the first 14 so it's not possible to remove or alter any routers for the forward listing. If that too is not possible or if you have tried out earlier than I will suggest you to reset the router setting check out this may help you out.

I think use must download the update the firmware in order to avoid this forward lost problem

1. Download the firmware file form any of the website to a suitable place such as your desktop or a drive.
    2. Open the Firefox or Internet explorer any web browser you are using.
    3. Access the router (192.168.1.0 or the Default entry address if the router's default IP was altered).
    4. Log in the router (UName = admin and Password = RAHUL or any name, except you changed it).
    5. Record all settings that you come into when earlier configuring. (Typically this comprises of the information such as ISP arrangement and wireless safety settings.)
    6. Under protection, select Router Up gradation.
    7. Select Browse and place the firmware updated file.
    8. Click to Upload.
    9. Stay for the router to restart.
    10. Under protection, select Settings Backup, then select Erase.
    11. Hang around half minute for the router to restart.
    12. Manually go through the configuration info. you written down in Step 4.