Thread: MBAM blocking access to malicious website

MBAM blocking access to malicious website

I know the title is deceptive since that is it is work. I recently started utilizing MBAM, the rewarded version on my machine in recent times. I observed that while browsing the internet, I would obtain a message saying it has blocked a malicious website viewing an IP address. I did not think a lot of it but I just observed that it is the similar IP address each time. The thing is while it blocks this certain IP address, I am just browsing these and other forums, that I visit pretty common. I searched the IP address on Google and it is based in a gulf city. Why does that address continue getting blocked while I am just browsing these forums? Anyone have any ideas?

Re: MBAM blocking access to malicious website

I don’t have much idea about this but maybe this is because of the bad server, or maybe it because of the html from someone's sig in forums that permit it. So as I say I don’t have any more idea but I think these 2 things may be responsible for issue. So just go through this may this will be helpful to you.

Just installed MBAM acquired on a customer’s laptop. Scan shows not anything. But MBAM continues indicating it is blocking access to a variety of websites with these IP address: 95.136.101.112, 206.107.106.12, 80.105.52.42, 192.62.215.213. How to discover the source of these connections requirements and stop it?

The router and it is settings may have been distress or commandeered. This will fix the trouble. Please read cautiously. I can release your IP address settings, redden the DNS resolver cache, after that renew you IP address settings. It will be simpler and fewer errors prone, if I make a batch file to do this, please pursue these steps:
    1. • Copy/paste every below text to Notepad.
      Code:
      @echo off
      ipconfig /release
      ipconfig /flushdns
      ipconfig /renew
      del %0
    2. • Save the file as DNSreset.bat and type was All files
      Note that: The “.bat” extension is extremely important.
    3. • Twice click on DNSreset.bat to sprint it.

For Microsoft windows Vista or Windows 7 users: Right click on DNSreset.bat, choose "Run as Administrator" to sprint it. A black CMD window will burst, and after that vanish, this is usual. The batch file will be removed while completed. The IP address settings should be free and changed and the DNS cache flushed.