Thread: Is Roboscan good antivirus program.

Is Roboscan good antivirus program.

guys , I’m much concerned to my data and want it to be secure so , I’m running an 64 bit system and I thought roboscan would be appropriate for my 64-bit security solutions and I have heard some more things that it can prove to be good enough to clean your system and also helps in all possible detection levels of malwares. It also came to my notice that it is comprising of Bitdefender Engine along with scanning engine with which it is able to eliminate all possible viruses and malwares. So I just need to know regarding this whether installing it will have some effects on my system performance and also if it will slow down internet like other antivirus programs do. Will it prove to be complete solution for internet security as well as other defective files and malwares and viruses. I also need to know some good antivirus which would prove more beneficial than this one.

Re: Is Roboscan good antivirus program.

So to talk regarding Roboscan Internet Security Free from ESTsoft is a latest participant into this crowed place. So it is a total anti-virus program which assists to continue the safety of computer systems by scanning, cleaning along with checking malicious computer viruses as well as malware in real-time. The internet helps the sharing of useful files furthermore information, but increased sharing might expose your system to a range of online threats. And and you are right as Roboscan Internet Security makes use of Dual Engine security system which offers Multi-Layer filtration for more meticulous detection along with removal of online threats. To talk regarding the user-interface , I can say that it tends to be soothing to eyes and it has a lot of configuration alternatives. Roboscan's Smart Scan technology keeps your scan procedure fast and proficient. When Roboscan scans your system, it accumulates a record of safe files in an internal WhiteList database which it uses for reference in upcoming scans. After each and every scan WhiteList database is updated which in turn reduces the time it takes to complete each consecutive scan.

I was also considering this to be good antivirus, and made some tests if that would prove to be good or not . I had some few malware links. But among most of them Robo scan caught only 1 or some couple. If you consider the review , it will state that you require to turn on FW and Heuristic scanning. I found it clunky to use, and I found that when I was clicking on quarantine it really took long time. It in addition, would freeze a lot when looking at license. I made then experiments on full scan and I knew there were some malicious program but it found nothing. it is using bitdefender and its own engine. I suppose for detection its fine. But, i don’t know the removal potential and the usability.

When you consider the firewall it is as silent as windows firewall but I haven’t tested its efficiency. Regarding scanning section, it has three modes of scanning :
    1. Quick Scan: It checks at present operating processes as well as vital system areas. It is the best ever means to detect malicious system threats.
    2. Basic Scan: It verifies all essential system areas and regularly infected locations.
    3. Advanced Scan: It makes sure all system disks or else particular folders. Contrast to other scans, Advanced Scan takes extra time but offers a complete scanning procedure that detects each and every probable online threat.
    It also has heuristic scan which is disabled by default, along with an scheduled scan, and scan exclusion settings. It is also capable to scan/monitor compressed files. The only bad thing concerning manual scan is that you are not able to access other components of the user interface while scanning. It does not have any web traffic filter unlike Avast and other antivirus programs but its real time scanner is very efective /prompt in catching malware. I made some attempts to remove archive full of malware and other viruses and its real-time protection didn’t left anything . so I think it will best suite for your system. Another good thing about roboscan is that by default it leaves up to the user to take assessments, and it will wait for user to remove any kind of infections. If user chooses to clean infections it will tend to send those to quarantine. This is a good settings as this decreases probability of system failure once any false positive detection comes across . as well Roboscan has an distinctive false positive recognition system which lessens false positives. It also has some additional features such as a proactive detection technology so that you are able to block unidentified malware. It examines doubtful files in an isolated virtual environment to detect possible threats before they come across.

I have found some alike antivirus program which is as efficient as Roboscan. So you can also consider ALYac Internet Security as this is same efficient antivirus program which labors multi-protection with Multi-Layered Detection System. So if you considered regarding online threat then you can consider this antivirus program to be efficient. ALYac Internet Security also boasts for using Dual Engines, and also offers Multi-Layer filtration for more thorough detection along with deletion of all sorts of online threats. So you can have look through it.

I am really impressed with roboscan’s multiple additional tools. Shredder being one of them as it assists in securely deletion of sensitive data. It also has some other optiosn such as Vulnerabilities Protection where it scans for a number of weaknesses in your OS and allows you to fix those. It also has some Windows Security Updates and this features allows you to ensure for windows security updates. Computer asset information where you can get information concerning you system, its hardware as well as installed software within the user interface of Roboscan. Roboscan permits you to protect configurations from unwanted alteration by setting a password. Roboscan can also in addition keep logs of events, stores infected files in a quarantine furthermore saves uncleaned files.

According to me, I really liked this product. It has good design, less system impact improved scanning with fast scan, frequent updates, superior detection along with bug-free free Bitdefender. But to say about downsides I found some files which were undetected by Roboscan. I scanned those files making use of Hitman pro which has G-Data as one of the scanner. G-Data makes use of two engines one is Engine A: Bitdefender along with another to be Engine B: Avast. several files that remained undetected by Roboscan were detected by Engine A of G-Data. So leaves me to the confusion if Roboscan makes use of a very older edition of Bitdefender engine.

When you consider efficiency of Roboscan it tends to optimize your systems performance and receptiveness by deleting unnecessary files, and further cleaning up temporary files along with managing PC registry. In addition, Roboscan avoids any standard file from being detected as a virus by by means of a unique false positive recognition system.