Thread: Network Printer Driver Error: 0x00000002 on windows 7

Network Printer Driver Error: 0x00000002 on windows 7

I contain Microsoft windows 7 pro 64 bit and while I attempt to put in a network printer I acquire the message that Windows cannot discover the drivers, so I locate them manually, but Windows informs me it cannot connect to the printer. I have one more 64 bit pros which install the network printer well, but with this one computer I been containing this problem. It won't allow me to install any of the other network printers as well. I obtain the similar error message while I attempt installing any network printers. So I really don’t understand why this is happening and how to solve this issue. Therefore require a few help from your side. Any assist would be immense.

Re: Network Printer Driver Error: 0x00000002 on windows 7

Have you installed the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) drivers on your windows 7 pro PC? Not drivers which came with windows. As well, confirm network and sharing center and make certain network detection is turned ON. How is the network printer associated to your network? Through a PC or straight connected to your AP? If through a PC, what operating system is it running?

I have just setup 4 new DELL OptiPlex 780 PCs functioning 32 bit Windows 7 on my small business network. Every network printers loaded automatically and work well. One PC afterward congested printing on a networked Samsung ML4551ND printer that includes 3 paper trays. The printer is connected to the server straight. I attempted eliminating the printer and after that attempted to insert it once more but it comes up with an error code 0x0000002 saying Windows cannot put in the printer. The printer does come into view as a shred printer on the server. I after that attempted loading it via a local port directed to the server but the just driver presented is ML4550. While utilized with this driver the printer just shows single paper trays. So here I can’t get what to do. Anyone contain any idea or information regarding this issue then must provide.

First download the supported driver from officially sites. Important information: Microsoft gives third-party contact information to assist you discovers technical support. This contact information may alter with no notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the correctness of this third party contact information. Later than installing the driver please attempts to put in the printer once more.

I am annoying to setup a printer driver on Microsoft Windows 7. I have downloaded the dell 1710n network driver from the dell site. The printer is recognized or documented across the network but the moment I attempt to setup the driver I find the Error Message 0X00000002 and I was wondering what I can perform to install the driver? Please suggest something, because I really not get any idea why this problem occurs. I also searched this on many sites but can’t get any solution. Now this is the final post which I am posting for help.

Just do one thing, Reinstall the all printer driver, after that generate a new printer on network which utilizes this driver. And after doing this install the fresh and latest driver from the supported site. But here must verify that, you’re downloaded drivers are supported or not. Have the client connect to the novel printer. Do you still acquire the similar error?

Try to activate iSCSI from Control Panel->Administrative Tools ->iSCSI Initiator. If that is deactivated, it is the problem (It works for me!).

From my very frustrating experiences the easiest way of doing this is to make sure that your print server has a 64bit network driver available. This can be long and complicated to find - so if you do manage to find somewhere that has a central list or something like that please let us know.