Thread: Wireless connection inadequate

Wireless connection inadequate

I have a problem with my WiFi connection. I installed my Fritzbox in the living room there was also no problems. If I then go into the next room cannot I connect to my Fritzbox, although I am full signal strength is displayed. The strange thing is that I occasionally get a good connection in the next room. Until then the connection times at some point depart. If I then try the connection again it works sometimes but not always. Can someone help me?

Re: Wireless connection inadequate

I once had such a state, there are many reasons for this: Signal strength set to optimize antenna placement, features of the card, channel change, update driver / firmware update for all those involved, and so on. Possibly. We'll see what sent is still out in the "neighborhood" and on which channel, and the connection with the HeatMapper – Download it from the net. You just search for it and I think you will easily get it. And after that CHIP Online test Sometimes.

Can you tell me how I do it with precision: Signal strength set to optimize antenna placement, features of the card, channel change, Driver / Firmware Update I'm fairly new in today's computer world. And regarding this I have searched a lot but not able to get perfect solution for this. And regarding this if you have any solution then please try to post it as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you in advance.

If you go to the Fritzbox, there are experts to activate a menu. There you can see what wireless networks are in the neighborhood and what channels they use. As far away from the most used channels. And in a firmware update you are able to do here. Details in the manual the antennas should preferably be placed high and free. In the Control Panel - Device Manager - Properties of wireless card you can still set various parameters in terms of signal quality, checks etc. Also, the protocol is to test any sensible. Maybe let's here the exact map and download the latest driver and install it. Useful for "beginners" are also articles on something with smart or something. But always comes to the components used to Something like I mean. Hope so at least to give direction. But are also hints of it in the manual etc, and in various forums.

So I looked closer to this.
    1. I have a box fritz Home Server (standard)
    2. Have indeed two Antennae which are rigidly
    3. Could only a firmware update make the heading I do not find system?
    So regarding this issue, are you guys able to help me again? After checking this also I am not able to get the solution. So if anybody has solution regarding this then please help me.

In the Dell 1520 you'll be able to set a channel width of 40MHz. That you can try again. Then, interference is not quite as bad, and increases the throughput. Conversion is in Device Manager. There simply click on the wireless card. As the setting is in 1520, unfortunately I do not know. With Intel cards can then be placed under Advanced-> 802.11n Channel Width for band 2.4 of 20 MHz to Auto. Then you go.