Thread: Email Security for my small office

Email Security for my small office

I have setup of 40 employees at my office and I am searching for a corporate email security. As I have never used any such securities officially, I don't have much idea about the same. Though I have collected the names of some brands such as sonicwall, cisco, watchguard etc...but still I am not so sure that which of them are best to use as an email security. Can you guys recommend me some best email securities which can do desired jobs properly?

Re: Email Security for my small office

Learn how to protect your staff, your network and the important information of the company against spam, spyware (spyware), inappropriate web content, phishing attacks and worms, trojans and known viruses. This course is designed specifically responsible for implementation of the McAfee security of the mail and the web environment:

• McAfee Secure Messaging Gateway, which secure messaging and web environment for SMTP and POP3 traffic
    • McAfee Secure Web Gateway, which secure messaging and web environment for HTTP, ICAP and FTP
    • McAfee Secure Internet Gateway, which combines the two aforementioned products to provide a secure messaging and web environment for both web protocols for those specific messaging

McAfee Email Gateway : Complete protection against threats spread by email and data leaks via e-mail Protect your business against threats spread by email to entry, such as spam, malicious software (malware) and phishing. Prevent data loss in output, and receive a full administrative autonomy. McAfee Email Gateway provides the security solution for email the most efficient and most complete for large companies.

McAfee Security for Email Servers : Protecting Your Microsoft Exchange Server and Lotus Domino Viruses and worms can invade your internal e-mail shared by all your employees. McAfee Security for Email Servers protects you against these threats, blocks spam and filters messages with inappropriate content.

McAfee Email Security Appliance : Protection of email systems against spam and other threats by using an appliance easy to use thanks to the filtering solution e-mails automatically and practice, prevent spam, viruses, scams and phishing attacks in the extraction directory to invade your network.

More than nine million users in over 21,000 businesses, more small businesses to large multinationals, are using hosted services from Symantec to help secure and protect information stored on devices and distributed by email via the Web and IM. Managing a messaging infrastructure has become an extremely complex and expensive, requiring significant investment and a high level of expertise. Symantec Hosted Services ensures the safety and management of email with minimum investment in resources and reducing total cost of ownership. Storage requirements of email increased by 40% per year, forcing companies to spend more on storage, backup and administration. MessageLabs Hosted Email Archiving simplifies backup operations and reducing storage requirements on mail servers by 80% by storing old email off site in secure data centers.

Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange allows an incorporated security key for an well-organized protection of email against viruses, spam and other unwanted content for Microsoft Exchange servers.

Key Features :
    1. Protects Microsoft Exchange environments against known viruses and new technology through Symantec antivirus NAVEX stretch.
    2. The cleaning function of bulk mail (Mass-Mailer Cleanup) automatically deletes all infected attachments and all messages contaminated by viruses.
    3. Antispam tools basic heuristic engine, white list of senders and recipients, custom filtering and integration with spam filtering capabilities IMF (Intelligent Message Filter) and assigning probability level of spam SCL (Spam Confidence Level) Microsoft .
    4. Symantec Premium AntiSpam is an add-on subscription service, provided as an option that offers the perfect spam prevention. The operational and administrative duties are less and no additional software is required.

Security appliances Firebox X Edge e-Series provides powerful network protection for small businesses and offices / remote locations. Firebox X Edge models combine the functions of security and Edge SOHO WatchGuard's proven to a new hardware platform highly efficient. Used as a firewall or as an independent endpoint VPN Edge offers networking features and advanced traffic management that optimize network configurability. An intuitive user interface on the Internet allows you to quickly and easily configure the camera, knowing that the configuration can also be centrally managed by WatchGuard System Manager.